SpermKiller HD has been released!

azynych

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
What's the aim of the game? Sperms and their friends' viruses are flying to the destination place.
Player's obligation is to catch them with the help of special gun, which is firing with condoms.
If you miss at least one of viruses, the game is over! On each level moving speed of sperms and viruses is up and you are limited
in number of shoots.
Catching sperms and viruses, player takes his points after each level.

Don't lose your chance, try it now and give to know about our funny game to all your friends!

Download URL: itunes.apple.com/us/app/spermkiller-hd/id390544302?mt=8

LazyStarGazer

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
Hmmmm.

I dunno...maybe it's just me. I feel ickky from just reading that.
If I actually played it, I'd have to wash my hands afterwards.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
It does seem odd that this cleared the approval process the day after rules were announced, Steve did say we don't need any more fart apps so I guess sperm is the new place to be. My guess is since no anatomical parts were exposed Apple didn't care. The app doesn't appeal to me, but it may to others.

morgantm89

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site
It does seem odd that this cleared the approval process the day after rules were announced, Steve did say we don't need any more fart apps so I guess sperm is the new place to be. My guess is since no anatomical parts were exposed Apple didn't care. The app doesn't appeal to me, but it may to others.

I feel the same way, just like the #1 free game is Pimple Popper? Gross!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
takectrl