Promo Codes: 300+ Sex Positions - Adult Love Cyclone

StarrySky

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
iTunes: 300+ Sex Positions - Adult Love Cyclone for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad on the iTunes App Store
If you like our app and willing to post a review, send an email to windy777.market@gmail.com for promo code please.

Part of Users Comments of Former Version:
☆ ?Pretty neat app! My husband and I have been married 7 years. With his limited imagination I should be able to do every position by the time I die..lol? ? Kristin
☆ ?Great app. I'm aroused!? ? Nadia
☆ ?I love this app! I can't wait to try them with my hubby.? ? Janette
☆ ?Marj. This is very interesting. A lot of these positions I never heard of. Can't wait to try some with my hubby!? ? Marjorie
☆ ?Sexellent lol!? ? John
☆ ?Very real pictures make for very easy attempts at hard positions! Good app!? ? Alex
☆ ?Great info for people who can't think of different positions? ? Joshua
☆ ?This app is great! I learned some good stuff. Help with your relationship if you're running out of ideas? ?Benjamin
☆ ?Awesome. Newlyweds always looking for spice, and this is perfect for my husband and I .? ?Kelli
☆ ?I like this app learned a lot of new positions to try.? ?Rosio
☆ ?I tried most of this style through experience. I must say it great. Love it and fun with my hubby.? ?Sokna
☆ ?Help for the lady and i. perfect for the adventurous sort.? ? Sam
☆ ?My roommate and I will each perform all these positions in the next 6 months!? ?Toby
☆ ?Me and my mane love this gives us so many ideas.? ?Anjelica
☆ ?The app is very interesting, I am about to try one of the position right now.? ?Rasheen
☆ ?Great app. Awesome info and graphics? ?Gretagrits
☆ ?Worth a look. Maybe one of the best apps ive got? ?Jonh
☆ ?This inspired my wife to sit on my face. Love it.? ?matt
☆ ?Awesome app for you and your girl!? ?James
☆ ?omg this is amazin! Now I am all aroused from wathin that lol? ?Kelcey
☆ ?Spark fly in the bed? ?Nina
☆ ?wife+app+wine=5? ?hack
☆ ?Made me lol and is funny to show to friends XD? ?Christian​

Descriptions:
❤ 300+ sex positions ❤
❤ Positions described in detail ❤
❤ Funny random feature ❤
❤ Life like & Colorful characters ❤

You can enjoy your sweet time with your honey here. Hope the positions could bring you happiness.

Fantastic and wonderful emotions will come with variety of sex positions.
There are more than 300 positions included in several categories in our app.​

★ Initial Feature ★
?Variety of positions with life like characters.
?Funny turntable, inviting skirt! So you can get a random position by rotating it or clicking the ?Quick? button.
?All positions are sorted by categories shown in colorful skirts, so you can enjoy the groups you want.
?You can mark the checked positions from the unchecked positions, so you can choose what you haven?t enjoyed every time.
?You can add the positions to your Favorite List if you like them.
?The description of positions helps you not only to understand the detail of the position but also to decide whether to have a try by the Recommend.​

Waiting for your email & review!
Enjoy the App and your sex!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh