Must have Game Center games

aestival

Sep 19, 2010
Visit site
What are your opinions on Enigmo 2?

Thanks

Enigmo 2 is a lot of fun (like on a computer) until you play far enough that you start to push the interface. Then it just gets insanely frustrating.

So pretty, though... so very, very pretty... must continue playing :)

Seriously though, play Angry Birds first. Then play other physics-based games like Enigmo 2, once you're out of birds.

aestival

Sep 19, 2010
Visit site
Fruit Ninja is a lot of fun in mulitiplayer.

Multiplayer Fruit Ninja sounds great, but doesn't that mean that you have to sign up with their online service? That looks like a pain (and yet another online account for yet another service is one more than I need).

Am I missing something?

olliewollie

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Multiplayer Fruit Ninja sounds great, but doesn't that mean that you have to sign up with their online service? That looks like a pain (and yet another online account for yet another service is one more than I need).

Am I missing something?

yes, it's great.

you don't sign up for anything. that is the point of GC. It's all on apples servers with 1 account.

can't wait for Angry Birds and monster dash.

jairo1daywrk4apple

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
UHM no one mentioned Stardunk which is a free gamecenter app that i find to be very very fun!!

and then Real Racing is amazing, im going to get FeildRunner and Angry Birds now so thanks everyone

Reactions: theiphonerocks

Elsavita

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Could we maybe have like some sort of list with gamecenter games that you can play online against each other?

Alot of gamecenter games can't be played against or together with real players, and playing together or against real people is what makes it fun!

shaharyar

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
I have to recommend Memory Loss(3.99) made by Dinoroar Interactive. Great artwork and gameplay. The replayability is actually really good if you want to try to unlock the secret stuff by getting Master on a certain number of levels. Helps me sharpen my memory and is a lot of fun to play with my friends and competing with each other. The app has been recently released and is available on the App Store. You can also check out the video link.

shaharyar

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Hey everyone!
The interesting game Memory Loss will be on sale for one day only at 99c
Don?t miss it and grab this amazing IPhone app.

/watch?v=pPwpyB6dsgc]YouTube - Santas request for Dinoroar Interactive this Christmas

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234