Must have Game Center games

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Infinity Blade is my current number one game. Must have game, especially if you are looking for a good app to showcase for someone.

JT040

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
BIT.TRIP BEAT - One of the most amazing games I have. Game has a pong-esque feel to it, with amazing music. Play this one with the sound on. This game will challenge you.There's a light version, as well as a $0.99 version.

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
Why on earth are you forgetting Doodle Jump? You can't exactly play it with others, but it's so wonderful... it just feels wrong to exclude the little four-legged creature! :(

GameDigits

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
We're making a game with Game Center support called 'Chicks vs. Kittens'.

As a dev, I'm surprised there aren't more games supporting GC's leaderboards & achievements because it's been a real joy to put in compared to other SKUs such as XB360 & PSN.

mobilebreak

Feb 25, 2010
olsenapps.com
Ball CatcherBy Kenneth Olsen Game Center

How many balls can you catch? How fast can you move the paddles by tilting your device? Find out in Ball Catcher. Compare your scores with your friends scores with Game Center, if available on your device. Catch all the sports balls with your paddles by tilting your device. Keep an eye out for the red and green balls. Red balls will destroy one of your paddles and green balls will add a paddle, up to a maximum of three.
Ball Catcher for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Andy357

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Kinda surprised more of the popular games haven't updated to be GC compatible. Going to try out some of the ones mentioned here. Thanks!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234