Must have Game Center games

olliewollie

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Now that Apple are publishing game-centre games, all we need is a forum post with the best of them all, if there is one you like or you know of one coming soon, post it here and I will Put it on my list bellow. Also, Please Include US price.

Must Get's
-Real Racing ($5.99Aus/$4.99US)
-Flight Control ($1.19Aus/$0.99US)
-Cro-Mag Rally ($?Aus/$?US)
-Fieldrunners ($?Aus/$?US)

Coming Soon
-Fruit Ninja ($1.19Aus/$0.99US)
-Angry Birds ($1.19Aus/$0.99US)

Last edited:

olliewollie

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Just got news that Angry Birds is having an update, should expect it soon.

Apple also announce that there reviewing 50,000 game-centre app updates, wow!!!

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Well despite me already having field runners and flight control game center is still telling me I have no games. Pretty lame.

Malinovaya

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Well, when I want to relax I just play such useless game as Farmville. This game has just got a new update that supports game center.
Looking forward to new Angry Birds)))

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
So far I've only been playing Cro-Mag Rally which is cool cause during a race you can talk to eachother, flight control, and real racing.

also for field runners (which i want to buy) people in reviews have been saying it crashes now with the GC update. anyone here who has it have the same issue?

derrythe

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
The only game I have for it so far is Flight Control plan on getting more though.

Does the fact that its my birthday give me license to frivolously spend money?

Ariyala

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
So far I've only been playing Cro-Mag Rally which is cool cause during a race you can talk to eachother, flight control, and real racing.

also for field runners (which i want to buy) people in reviews have been saying it crashes now with the GC update. anyone here who has it have the same issue?

Hmm my Cro-Mag Rally isn't showing up in my game center, but when viewing friends games - it shows up. I wonder what I'm doing wrong. :confused:

I don't have the field runners. game

olliewollie

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site

I have had no problems with fieldrunner. Try restarting Ipod or Re installing game. :)

redsoldier

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
a game called "bashbash! lite" is also game center enabled. it has 24 achievements

seems quite interesting and challenging! some youtube video for the games
(can't post link now, can go to youtube to search for 'iphone bashbash'

Slyfi

TiPb Forum Staff
Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
theres a bunch more games up but as far as i can tell none of them support multiplayer through game center yet.
correct me if im wrong though... it wouldn't be the first time