Just updated my iphone 4 and on the game center games tab, no games show up all. This seems a bit odd as I know for a fact angry birds is compatible and I've got that. Is there any installation needed?
    09-08-2010 04:01 PM
    Angry Birds isn't compatible for the game center yet, no apps are. I assume there will be updates shortly though.
    09-08-2010 04:26 PM
    There are no games the support Gamecenter.
    09-08-2010 04:27 PM
    Oh phew, I was gettign worried it was just me. They were compatible on Steve Jobs' though at the specdial event I saw.
    09-08-2010 04:32 PM
    First one is out. Ms. Pac Man. If only it wasn't $4.99 though.
    09-08-2010 04:55 PM
    LOL so does this mean that we can play against eachother as long as we're in our friends list?
    09-08-2010 05:01 PM
    few questions:

i still have no games that show up on my game centre app.
    i have the free version of Angry birds; does it mean that i have to buy it to see it on the game centre app?

Same for Ping, in itunes ping is ON but i don't see it in my music app, any idea?

thx
    09-10-2010 12:21 PM
    few questions:

i still have no games that show up on my game centre app.
    i have the free version of Angry birds; does it mean that i have to buy it to see it on the game centre app?

Same for Ping, in itunes ping is ON but i don't see it in my music app, any idea?

thx

I have the paid version of Angry Birds and as of right now its not Gamecenter ready. As far as Ping goes you have to open up the itunes app icon on the phone and hit more. Hit edit and you will see a black screen that comes up and you can move the icons around in whatever order you want. You should be able to see Ping there as long as you have created you're account.
    09-10-2010 12:39 PM
    Thx E Pow, i found ping, just need to wait for the games to be ready for the game centre
    09-10-2010 12:46 PM
    Im having a problem with city story not showing in game centre. I downloaded the latest one, i have tried deleting it and re installing it, tried turning the phone off and tried opening the app then closing it and then opening game centre but its still not there.
    09-11-2010 06:27 PM
    Can Game Center only be aquired when updating to 4.1 or can it be added any other way, for those who maybe JB'n?

Just usually they is always a way adding apps and things to the i Devices without Updating Firmware.
    09-13-2010 05:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD