Game Center, games not showing up?

anon(4694106)

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Just updated my iphone 4 and on the game center games tab, no games show up all. This seems a bit odd as I know for a fact angry birds is compatible and I've got that. Is there any installation needed?

clg82

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
LOL so does this mean that we can play against eachother as long as we're in our friends list?

Fabmaclover

Jun 7, 2009
Visit site
few questions:

i still have no games that show up on my game centre app.
i have the free version of Angry birds; does it mean that i have to buy it to see it on the game centre app?

Same for Ping, in itunes ping is ON but i don't see it in my music app, any idea?

thx

E Pow

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
few questions:

i still have no games that show up on my game centre app.
i have the free version of Angry birds; does it mean that i have to buy it to see it on the game centre app?

Same for Ping, in itunes ping is ON but i don't see it in my music app, any idea?

thx

I have the paid version of Angry Birds and as of right now it?s not Gamecenter ready. As far as Ping goes you have to open up the itunes app icon on the phone and hit more. Hit edit and you will see a black screen that comes up and you can move the icons around in whatever order you want. You should be able to see Ping there as long as you have created you're account.

Miss Paragon

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Im having a problem with city story not showing in game centre. I downloaded the latest one, i have tried deleting it and re installing it, tried turning the phone off and tried opening the app then closing it and then opening game centre but its still not there.

micky_rooney

Aug 31, 2009
Visit site
Can Game Center only be aquired when updating to 4.1 or can it be added any other way, for those who maybe JB'n?

Just usually they is always a way adding apps and things to the i Devices without Updating Firmware.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner