Shazam iPhone App Update

ShazamPR

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
Hello again from Shazam. We are posting today to share some news with the community related to a number of features and updates that have been made to all versions of Shazam for iPhone and iPod touch. The updates positively impact all users, but particularly users of the Shazam free App. We?re also launching a new pricing model as well.

The details are in the press release we issued today. But in summary, users of all versions ? Shazam Encore, Shazam (Product) RED TM Special Edition App and Shazam free ? will see a brand new user interface and a range of new features such as Tag Charts from 20 countries/regions, a shortcut menu to preview, buy and share music, and tagging on startup for a faster Tag result. Free users will now be able to preview 30 second clips, watch YouTube videos from within the App and search music by artist, track or album. Shazam Encore users still have unlimited tagging and exclusive features such as car mode and integration with Last.fm and Pandora.

Existing Shazam users will be prompted to install these updates which have been made as part of Shazam?s continuous efforts to provide the best mobile music experience possible. Shazam Encore and Shazam free App users will see these updates immediately. Updates on (Shazam) RED will be available shortly. Enjoy!

anon(4694106)

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Which one gives unlimited song tags?

Shazam [RED] and Shazam Encore.
Shazam [RED] and Encore are the same as far as I know, however some money from the [RED] version goes to charity, but it receives updates later. Oh, and it has a different icon.

However, if I am wrong feel free to contradict me :)

Last edited:

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
They say that if you have had the free version of Shazam then unlimited tagging is still available. I have seen a lot of people commenting to the contrary so I am still running 1.8.5. I doubt you can still get that but the free version of Soundhound works pretty well.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro