When will we see the netflix streaming app finally hip the app store? They said summer and end of summer is nearing.
    08-23-2010 09:52 PM
    I searched around for the same thing a few days ago and found Nothing! So disappointed. A week ago I took a trip to Orlando, and I was hoping to use Netflix at some point during the trip! I figured I'd be able to, considering Netflix for iPhone was announced a lonnnnngggg time ago. If you really NEED Netflix on your phone I know there's some way to get it by having a jailbroken iphone, but otherwise we just gotta wait. No dates besides end of summer, so they can technically wait till the last hour of summer to give it, but then again I think it'll fall down the road of the White iPhone 4 and lapse into next year..
    08-24-2010 12:51 AM
    I was anxiously waiting for this app to release, but since I've become a member of Hulu+, I'm not sweating it as much. It will be nice to watch movies on my phone on trips and such, but until then I've got a buttload of tv shows to chose from.
    08-24-2010 09:17 AM
    I was anxiously waiting for this app to release, but since I've become a member of Hulu+, I'm not sweating it as much. It will be nice to watch movies on my phone on trips and such, but until then I've got a buttload of tv shows to chose from.
    How much does Hulu cost !?
    08-24-2010 03:58 PM
    $10 a month.
    08-25-2010 03:26 AM
    It's a free app, but costs $10/month for the service. You can't just start paying for it though, you have to be invited. Go to their website and you can join a waiting list for the invites. I put my name on the list they day they opened it to the public and it took about a month to get the invite. Some on here were quicker, though.
    08-25-2010 07:26 AM
    It's a free app, but costs $10/month for the service. You can't just start paying for it though, you have to be invited. Go to their website and you can join a waiting list for the invites. I put my name on the list they day they opened it to the public and it took about a month to get the invite. Some on here were quicker, though.
    Thanks for the info,,,,

I think between the $10/month for netflix and my slingplayer, I will rather wait for a netflix app though
    08-25-2010 10:17 AM
    I would rather wait as well bu I am trying impatient
    08-25-2010 10:47 PM
    I want it as well but I don't think streaming it without WiFi on is smart. That would seemingly suck up a lot of data. If you are on unlimited data w/e but if you are on a capped amount then that would drain you quick.
    08-26-2010 12:06 AM
    It's out now
    08-26-2010 07:01 AM
    Sweeeeet. DL'ing it now.
    08-26-2010 07:28 AM
    I want it as well but I don't think streaming it without WiFi on is smart. That would seemingly suck up a lot of data. If you are on unlimited data w/e but if you are on a capped amount then that would drain you quick.
    And to restate... there is NO unlimited data plan. The so called "unlimited" plan from AT&T is actually capped at 5GB... so, I agree... streaming over WiFi is the best way to go.
    08-26-2010 11:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD