Review of Inkblot Personality Test

CJPennypacker

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
I purchased an app called Inkblot Personality Test HD because I saw it at the top of the entertainment category. Overall, I really liked it, and here are my pros and cons...

Pros:
-Good images of the original test. I've taken a similar test online, and the HD really makes a difference.
-Accurate analysis. I thought the the written analysis was pretty darn close. There were a few minor differences, but hey, still beats the $150 for a shrink.
-Funny analysis. Although the analysis was accurate, I also thought it was pretty funny. To me, this was the most important feature.

Cons:
-Limited reusability. I understand that the app only features the original ink blots. These are great, but I could see having a couple more exams included. The description says more are to come in a free update, so its still probably worth it get it now before a price increase.

Overall, I felt it was a good application, and well worth the buck. There could be some updates, but even now it deserves its spot as a top app. Here's the link:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/inkblot-personality-test-hd/id386709369?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

P.S. I am looking to do more app reviews, so let me know what you think of the app, but also what you think of my review. Thanks!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox