Wow, this would be so useful for me! I'm horrible with directions and I def need one of these. I'd hate to invest in a garmin. I just want it all in one on my cell phone. One device for everything! I always get lost even with google maps. I love that this has turn by turn voice directions, and it looks soo easy to use! I travel a lot for work to go to meetings, and I rely way to much on my maps on iPhone. This would make my life so much more easier! Please help out a girl with horrible navigation skills
    08-18-2010 02:11 AM
    West Coast please! I do so much traveling, would be a great help! Thank you in advance.
    08-18-2010 02:18 AM
    I would like to have the West Region. I have some days off and planning to explore San Diego and L.A.
    08-18-2010 02:57 AM
    I would love to have the Central Myregion Navigon App please and I will use this gorgeous lookin' app to take me all the way from my small Minnesota town, to a lovely place called: George W. Bush's Ranch in Texas USA! I would love to sit and have a nice little chat with the man!:P

Keep up the amazing articles Georgia(!!!), Hakala
    Last edited by Hakala; 08-18-2010 at 03:37 AM.
    08-18-2010 03:34 AM
    West region. Going to Vegas baby! Vegas, yeah!
    08-18-2010 03:44 AM
    I don`t need haha
    08-18-2010 04:51 AM
    I'd like the West region version. My new iPhone 4 has turned me into a ladies man. I have a new girl every day of the week and turn by turn directions would help me get the "honey" faster.
    08-18-2010 05:39 AM
    East cause I'm taking the kids to Disney World (from Cincinnati). That's a LONG drive.
    08-18-2010 08:20 AM
    I'd love to have the Central Region. My family and I do a lot of driving between WI, IL, IA, MO and parts central/south. I just picked up the Navigon USA app - it looks promising so far!
    08-18-2010 08:22 AM
    Put me down for the East Region one. My wife and I are planning a getaway to Edisto Beach, SC in September. I'd use it to help us explore some remote, possibly romantic, areas of the island without getting lost. I'll also use the app in my constant travel as a software implementation consultant. Thanks very much!
    08-18-2010 08:44 AM
    I would really love to have one of these codes for the Southeast USA because I am looking for a great navigation app in a smaller package and I love free stuff. Also, I'm not a dirtbag pirate and won't resort to those methods but if I'm not chosen I'll probably just buy it anyways...lol. However, I don't want to do that so it would be great if you picked me. This was a pretty lame pitch but I couldn't really think of many colorful ways to express that I wanted a free code. Thanks NAVIGON!!!
    08-18-2010 08:48 AM
    If I won, I'd like the Eastern US. I would use Navigon to navigate the mountainous back roads of SC, NC, VA, and WV to take my family to new camp sites and on new hikes. Family time away from the hustle-and-bustle is some of the best family time you can get!
    08-18-2010 09:41 AM
    I would like to put in for the Eastern US , my best friend id getting married in Rehoboth Beach DE & it is my wife birthday . So I am taking her on a weeks vacation down to see her best friend in DC and party it up with them & get some great Chili @ Ben chili . The we will be off to a suite on a sweet beach . So please help me so I can navigate the crazy beltway .

Thanks
    08-18-2010 09:47 AM
    I would love to have Navigon USA Eastern Region. I can use it to drive from Hazleton, PA(where i live) to Rochester, NY to find the fastest route to my brother in law that has terminal cancer at Strong Memorial Hospital.
    08-18-2010 10:03 AM
    My fiancee and I got engaged recently and anyone that's started wedding planning knows that you then have to drive all over to find a "proper" venue. Some of the places we've gone to see have been close, others are in the back hills that I don't know well at all.

Having an app like Navigon West US region, would really help out the future Mrs. Big9erfan and I over the next few months as we plan our big day.
    08-18-2010 10:19 AM
    I would love to have the Central region. My 3 year old son wants to go camping before the summer is over and the Navigon would be the perfect app to help us find, and get to a new favorite spot!
    08-18-2010 10:19 AM
    If you pick me, I would like the eastern region.
    My wife, daughter, and I plan to spend a week traveling around the coasts of Michigan exploring and finding places to camp. This tool would be very useful to keep us from getting lost while we are exploring unfamiliar places!

Thanks TiPb
    08-18-2010 10:22 AM
    Ok, my intentions may not be so noble, but I'd love a copy of the Central region. I'd use it to take a trip to Dallas to take my wife to see her favorite team, the Dallas Cowboys.
    08-18-2010 11:17 AM
    I would like the east region please.
    08-18-2010 11:25 AM
    I would love the West US Region! Yay for CA & TIPB!
    08-18-2010 11:37 AM
    I would like the East US Region. I would like to travel a little more with the Family & this would be a great companion. THANKS!!
    08-18-2010 11:39 AM
    I have done research and found that Navigon (Central Region) is the most preferred navigation app among my friends and I would like to have such a valuable tool in my business as I am new to the iPhone world. But what I really want it for currently is for a family vacation where we have no destination except have one of the kids find a place from navigon and let it take us there. The kids would think that is so cool. Hope to win the promo code. Love reading TiPb, great info for newbies.
    08-18-2010 11:45 AM
    I hope to get West Region - I will be traveling to California (Bay Area, San Diego, SF) monthly from Sept2010 to Mar2011. I don't want to keep hiring NeverLost from Hertz. I know I can rely on Navigon to bring me around the areas. Hope I will win!!!
    08-18-2010 11:49 AM
    My region USA East.
    Why? I'm going to Disney World ! (with my three daughters...)
    08-18-2010 11:58 AM
    I would like the western region so I can finally visit my sickly grandmother in Snowflake, Arizona.
    08-18-2010 12:07 PM
300 ... 7891011 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD