NAVIGON MyRegion Promo Code Give Away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roobiky

Feb 24, 2010
Visit site
I live in Northern Nevada and would love the West US region so I can take the Wife and the Kids to Disneyland for a couple of days.

Thank You

Roobik Y

powert33

Mar 22, 2009
Visit site
I want East

Well I bought West at Full price and love it.
Last week during your sale I bought the 3D panoramic street views
I already had the live traffic SO.....
If you could see your way to getting me the East coast ( where I work one week each month) Id have the full set!!:)
Thanks
powert33

acj_3rd

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
East Coast from Ct to Maine

Looking for the East Navigon region.

I want to take a trip along the coast starting in CT, going through RI, MA, NH and then finish in ME at the Canadian border. I'll have my windsurfer with me so I want to find secluded, out of the way beaches. Pray for wind!!

kritter217

May 6, 2009
Visit site
Navigon Give Away

I would love to win a code for the Central region! I have a daughter who is beginning (gasp!) college visits this year. She has grand plans to visit colleges here in Illinois and also Indiana and Michigan, possibly Wisconsin. This app would be awesome for making sure we don't take a wrong turn down a scary rural road or end up at Podunk U by accident. At the end of the day, Mom (that would be me), could use this app to find a well needed margarita!

kjcouch

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
West region pleeease

West region pleaaase! Live on west coat and planning to take a trip across several states. Would be a huge relief to have awesome mapping capabilities right on my phone! TiPb is awesome - keep it up!

blacktone

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
WEST please

Me and my wife are planning to take our 1 year old son on a road trip through the western US and are thinking about getting a navigation app for our iPhones.

This would be great for us! Please consider us.

Here's the route we're planning on, http bit . ly / 9Mem4l :)

Thanks TiPb!

Kritonmaniphone

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I'd like the East version because I go mountain biking all over the east coast. But I spend more time lost trying to find the location than mountain biking! Wondering around lost seems to be my favorite past time.

(ohh yeah I guess I could used it for work too.-not as much fun :eek:) haha

jwriherd

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I would like to win the one for the West coast because I have a lot of friends who have moved away. I live in L.A. and most of them have moved to San Fran, Oregan, and Washington and I was planning on taking a road trip to go see as many of them as I can. I love driving and taking road trips and this would be a great addition. Nothing crazy just a good ol' fashion road trip to see the whole West cost and the friends I grew up with and barely get to see.

steveland0723

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I would like the East Region, so I can plan a trip to Orlando, Florida. It has been forever since I have been to Walt Disney World, and I would like to plan a trip for myself and my family.

andyokc

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site
I'd take the Central region. I live in OKC and drive extensively through OK & Texas; it would be great to have this!

As an aside, I just sold my JB/unlocked iPhone 3G on craigslist and switched to the dark side of AT&T w/ an iPhone 4. Very satisfied thus far.

sivabalans

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I would like to have the western region. We are planning a trip to the Yellowstone National park and a navigation app would be awesome. Thanks.

To celebrate NAVIGON's one year App Store anniversary they're giving away 9 promo codes for NAVIGON MyRegion to TiPb readers, 3 each for East, Central, and West US.

Want one? Just leave a reply below telling us which MyRegion app you want, and where you'd like to use it to go. (Make it good!)

Note: Promo codes require a US App Store account. Apple's rule, not ours!

Good luck!

cosby

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
TipB is my friend

I'd love the East version. If I had that I would drive up and down the East coast converting iPhone haters to iPhone lovers... or at least accepters. Loving my iPhone 4!

happycamping

Nov 23, 2008
Visit site
I would like the East so I can plan a trip from PA to Virginia and North Carolina to do the following:
1-Take my amazing husband (who is starting a new job and will have no vacation for a year) on a nice long trip before his new job starts - to say thank you for being an amazing husband, dad and most importantly my best friend (PS. our 5 year Anniversary is next month!)
2-Take our 2 year old on a vacation to see family he has never met
3-Go camping

karuzo#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I'd like the Central region. We have not gone on any vacation this summer (or in past few years), and we are planning on surprising our kids going to a water park this coming weekend. Navigon will help us get there in timely manner...
Thanks,
Doron

anon(1217668)

Jul 4, 2008
Visit site
I would LOVE an East Region. I grew up in California the last 20 years. Unfortunately, now I'm going to college in New York, and then on top of that my mom just moved to New Hampshire, so I'm stuck in two new places that I'm always getting lost in.

Status
Not open for further replies.