I would like the West Region. I am going to be taking my wife on a anniversary trip to LA later this month and this would come in handy.
    08-17-2010 05:19 PM
    I would like a code for central so I can strap my canoeon top of my truck and take a trip to the Texas/Louisiana border to canoe the swamps and bayous near caddo lake.

The weather here in North Texas is brutally hot and it's almost over. My friends and I already have several camping trips planned out for this fall and will need a good turn by turn app to guide us through some of the back roads to get us to the good primitive spots for some Man vs. Wild action

I'm going to eat a snake this year!!
    08-17-2010 05:26 PM
    To celebrate NAVIGON's one year App Store anniversary they're giving away 9 promo codes for NAVIGON MyRegion to TiPb readers, 3 each for East, Central, and West US.

Want one? Just leave a reply below telling us which MyRegion app you want, and where you'd like to use it to go. (Make it good!)

Note: Promo codes require a US App Store account. Apple's rule, not ours!

Good luck!
    I'd like to use it to visit maw maw and paw paw in Kansas. It's a pain getting there from here but they'd appreciate it too! That's in the Central Region.
    08-17-2010 05:26 PM
    Thank you for the promo code offer! I've been wanting to try this app for awhile. And now that my wife and I have a car we can't wait (hopefully) to use it. We would make the best use of the West Coast Region. With the Northwest Late Summers -- camping season is upon us. We can't wait to explore the outdoors by having the best navigation app leading the way! Thanks again for the opportunity.
    08-17-2010 05:29 PM
    Hey, pick me. Need to drive from So. Cal to No. Idaho. My Dad is having knee surgery and I can imagine getting lost at least a dozen times!
    08-17-2010 05:32 PM
    US West please!!!

We have a huge National Park road trip planned in the Honda Element in September and the Navi would be great!! Grand Canyon, Yosemite, Yellowstone, Joshua Tree, Death Valley, The Redwoods. It's gonna be great.

Thanks TiPb!

BoomOp
    North Hollywood, CA
    08-17-2010 05:40 PM
    US Central Region please
    08-17-2010 05:43 PM
    My son is high-functioning autistic and has just gotten his license to drive. While he is reasonably confident on the road, he can frequently get lost and miss his turn, and as a parent of a child - especially one that will face challenges in living on their own - I want to give him whatever advantages I can. Having a navigator on his phone would be an extra boost of confidence in that he'll know that he won't get lost and can always find his way home.

We'd like the West region if we are chosen.

Thank you
    08-17-2010 05:47 PM
    Wow. Thanks for the chance. I'm from California and would love to use this on a road im plannimg to texas to see my uncle. Would make my adventure alot more fun. Thanks again.
    08-17-2010 05:54 PM
    northeast because after 12 years of driving I STILL always get lost in Jersey!
    08-17-2010 05:54 PM
    I would like the east region because whoever the Cardinals will have to beat in the World Series will have game in the east.
    08-17-2010 05:56 PM
    I would like the West US Region. Hope I win!!!!
    08-17-2010 05:57 PM
    California West Coast please! So that can use it from Los Angeles and drive up to Lake Tahoe!
    08-17-2010 05:58 PM
    I would love the east region for my brother's bachelor party coming up next weekend. Thanks
    08-17-2010 06:03 PM
    I would like the eastern map since I have to go to Atlanta for 2 months for work training. It would help a lot living in a new city.
    08-17-2010 06:03 PM
    ...I'd like the us east region to help me find the bathroom, my office, home, stores and basically anywhere else I'm going. Seriously, since getting my iPhone 4 and my iPad I don't think I've looked up or looked at anything else since! (wife's not happy!)
    08-17-2010 06:07 PM
    Bad break, Broke, but never Broken. Want Navigon so I can fulfill my 10 year old's dream of a summer vacation navigating to and within Yosemite out here in the great west, where dreams come true.
    08-17-2010 06:19 PM
    I would like the Western Edition of the GPS software. I'd love to say I'm going on a fancy trip, however, I just can't afford to this year... But I've been told by many people that I can't find my way out of a paper bag when it comes to directions. So I'd love to have this GPS software on my iPhone so that I don't get lost as much and show up on time because I DIDN'T get lost!
    08-17-2010 06:22 PM
    Would love the east version. It's going to be a busy year taking my oldest child on all of the college visits as he decides where he wants to go. Having the nav right on the ip4 would make the journeys a lot less stressful!!!

Thanks.
    08-17-2010 06:26 PM
    I recently purchased the Eastern version of Navigon as I live on the East coast. I just found out that my Wife is most likely going to be accepting a fellowship with Breast Oncology in Chicago!! :-) (I love the Bulls) However, I have a job here and am not planning on moving :-( It would be great to have the Central version to be able to get around when I come to visit on the weekends!!

Love my Navigon, and would love it more with the Central version!
    Thanks
    08-17-2010 06:44 PM
    Would love the western region.
    08-17-2010 06:45 PM
    i'm siked for the west coast, i live in washington and like to drive around with my iphone. I want to drive to Hawai'i, but they haven't really built a bridge for that yet.
    08-17-2010 06:46 PM
    Central! I want to take a vacation from Chicago and hear some jazz in New Orleans!

To celebrate NAVIGON's one year App Store anniversary they're giving away 9 promo codes for NAVIGON MyRegion to TiPb readers, 3 each for East, Central, and West US.

Want one? Just leave a reply below telling us which MyRegion app you want, and where you'd like to use it to go. (Make it good!)

Note: Promo codes require a US App Store account. Apple's rule, not ours!

Good luck!
    08-17-2010 06:48 PM
    Wassup Rene,
    I'm a big traveler and would love to have the navigon app. Especially at work in the northeast as a police officer. Would be so useful at work to help find those odd streets on the beat.
    Last edited by tworth23; 08-17-2010 at 06:53 PM.
    08-17-2010 06:50 PM
    I would like the West US region. We're getting ready to go camping in a few weeks and have no idea how to get there and no Navigation apps on my iPhone 4. This would be a life saver. Thanks so much. We LOVE TIPB!!!!
    08-17-2010 07:00 PM
300 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD