NAVIGON MyRegion Promo Code Give Away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjjwicks

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
REPLY: NAVIGON MyRegion Promo Code Give Away!

I would like to win one of the NAVIGON MyRegion promo codes so that I can tell Garmin to take their bricked GPS unit back once and for all. My Garmin unit started booting slowly a few months ago, so Garmin support told me to update the firmware. After updating the firmware, the unit started rebooting constantly. Garmin then asked me to pay $99 to have them fix the unit that their firmware destroyed. I have tried using Mapquest Mobile 4, but the routes it chooses are less than optimal and the "Always North" orientation is confusing, especially at 65mph.

I am planning a trip to visit a friend that I served with overseas who is now stationed in Newport News. I believe that I would have a safer and more direct trip if I were to use NAVIGON rather than Mapquest Mobile 4 to travel from Northern New Jersey to Newport News, Virginia. Thanks in advance for your consideration.

ananthtony

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Hi i want to have the Navigon Eastern US region. I love live in East (VA,NJ,OH etc) so i am requesting maps for that region. Thanks in advance for this oppurtunity.

Love TIPB and i always follow the site for up-to-date info on iphone.

Cascade#IM

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
I'd love to try out the West region! Seattle area traffic is famously crappy and using Navigon to find back streets and alternate routes would be sweet! Wish I had it today as POTUS is in town and the streets are undoubtedly a closure mess between downtown and Air Force One.

dedajay

Apr 6, 2009
Visit site
I would love to receive the US East version of the app in order to finally attempt to travel and visit my brother's family and finally meet my niece for the first time. She was born almost a year ago and I have never met. This would be an excellent purchase because I could actually bring my daughter along for her to meet her also.

jelleyhead

Jan 30, 2009
Visit site
West Region here.

Planning going to Burning Man and this would be a lifesaver for coming back. That is if i remember how to use technology after a week in the desert.

amberback

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I would like the East US Region.
I would use it to navigate to many MINI Cooper club events. One I am especially looking foward to is MINIs on The Dragon on the boader of North Carolina and Tennessee. The Dragon is US Route 129 and has 318 curves in only 11 miles of road - Perfect for MINIs! Over 600 MINIs attend this event every year and I certainly don't want to get lost on the way or while I am there! MINIs need to pack light, so having navigation right on my iPhone would be perfect. :)

Thanks for the contest opportunity!
Good luck to all!

iDroid

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I would like ALL three regions! :) my family has a trip planned to Montana, Minnesota and South Carolina this year.

Damn, I guess the Central one is the one I choose if I can only have one.

:p

ChrisLuce#IM

Mar 23, 2005
Visit site
I am currently in California and in 6 weeks I will be traveling to Georgia to see my mom & dad which I have not seen in 3 years. Having This would make the trip much easier. Good luck to everyone!!

Last edited:

eolinger

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
Promo code

I would love a East region code because I moved to Florida from CA and there are NO MOUNTAINS here. How do people navigate without landmarks!

Shlov1

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I want the US East Coast. I have had it with work and plan to take a sabatical. I am going to drive my son and I from our home in West Palm Beach, Fl to Boston to see my sister and stop in every East Coast state on the way in order for us to surf a wave in every east coast state.

dtokarski

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I would love the US West region. We're taking a trip down to San Diego in a couple of weeks and this would sure help us (and our kids) find LEGOLAND and the Zoo!

bigmclaren#IM

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
CENTRAL region. I am on break from law school and would love to try the software on my ride from michigan to chicago over break.. That way we can focus on partying and not the directions.

idenn

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Please...! I would really appreciate the west version. Please... My wife and I are driving down the coast to SanFrancico. I really love my wife and want this to be a great trip, unfortunately she is not great at reading maps... sorry honey! This would insure a pleasant trip!!!

Thank you!
Denn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice