I already bought east and west so I'd like central, please.
    08-17-2010 03:24 PM
    I'm in Cincinnati, so I'd take an East coast and a Central region. I probably wont win it, I never win anything on this forum. I travel a lot. I'm a musician so I go in and out of town. It would be nice to win this.
    thanks
    08-17-2010 03:24 PM
    I'd like My Region East. My old GPS has "met it's maker".... I just put together a road trip from Boston to Syracuse to see Aerosmith at the end of the month and would love to not get lost along the way. Thanks for your consideration TiPb!
    08-17-2010 03:26 PM
    I'd love an Eastern version of the app! I live in New York City, and need to leave from time to time for my own sanity! I'd love to use the app to go on hiking/camping trips, somewhere with nature!
    08-17-2010 03:27 PM
    East region- I'd use it to navigate to all the new lawns my boss gives me to mow. I'm a landscaper and we get new lawns to mow all the time but my boss is to cheap to buy a gps haha
    08-17-2010 03:29 PM
    i want West U.S. as I'm in the military and stationed in California. it would be cool to use to take little road trips and explore the entire area!
    08-17-2010 03:31 PM
    I would love US West because I just moved to the Seattle, WA area and don't know my way around. I plan on doing tons of hiking and maybe even a trip to Canada!

edit: I wrote east instead of west... west is the best!
    08-17-2010 03:32 PM
    Would like EAST to go to DC.
    08-17-2010 03:33 PM
    I'm going to be realistic. I want one because is free, what should i say.
    08-17-2010 03:34 PM
    I would like the Eastern Region. My brother-in-law and I take a baseball trip every year and try to see as many major league baseball parks as we can in one weekend. I'm up to 18, and trying to hit the Florida parks (Tampa and Miami) this year. Having turn-by-turn GPS on my iPhone would really help on this roadtrip.
    08-17-2010 03:35 PM
    I need the US West version so that I can go from Los Angeles to Cupertino to find out:
    1. Where are the white iPhones.
    2. Will a CDMA version be available and when.
    3. Are they releasing iPhone 5 early next year (not a CDMA version).
    I won't be able to get you this information without Navigons US West map as I won't be able to figure out how to get there.
    Come on ya gotta love this one
    Last edited by rstark18; 08-17-2010 at 03:44 PM.
    08-17-2010 03:36 PM
    As cool weather approaches, it's now time to get out and explore, especially along the North shores in the Central region.
    Since my other navigation device continually directs me to drive off the cliffs into the lake, or forest, I'd love to try Navigon's directions for the Central region.
    08-17-2010 03:37 PM
    I love to be fortunate enough to get the Central region. My apologies for an admittedly sappy (yet unfortunately, very truthful) entry.

My wife and I drive a wheelchair-accessible van in order to accommodate my 9 year old daughter. Although I'd love to use the app to plan a trip from CO to TX to see family, the reality is that we would use it primarily to help us get around doing "everyday life". It's not always an easy task to think about navigating when you've got a van full with a wheelchair and 2 other kiddos. Someone always needs something, right? Well, not unlike others, we've had our share of U-turns and "oops" moments - it just always seems to be more "interesting" when we do it. :-)

I have no doubt that the Central Region map would help us immensely. I just wish I'd had it when I flew to Atlanta to pick up the van and then drove it back home to Denver.
    08-17-2010 03:37 PM
    I would love to have NAVIGON's MyRegion US West App. I'm going to be doing a roadtrip from Southern California to Seattle soon and would love to have this app guiding the way!
    08-17-2010 03:40 PM
    I would love Navigon MyRegion East so that I can take a much needed trip through Florida. My skin is so white and see-through... my body desperately needs the rays of the sun. I need color. I need Vitamin D. Have you ever seen whiter-than-white skin? It is not pretty. I cannot subject my friends an family to it anymore. Please! You must help me reach the sunny beaches of Florida before it's too late!!!
    I live in Utah and over labor day weekend we are doing a big Siebel release (over a year of work behind this release). We are also moving our Siebel environment from a hosted facility in Atlanta to our own setup here in Utah. I have to fly from Salt Lake to Atlanta and drive to Suwannee (where ever that is?) to pickup a Hard Drive copy of our DB then straight back to the airport to get back as quick as possible to finish the upgrade. I could really use this app while I am in Georgia. Pretty Please!!
    I'd want the Central US region so that I can find my way from Chicago to Lambeau Field for the Bears-Packers game this year.
    08-17-2010 03:42 PM
    I'd like the Navigon MyRegion East. I'd use it to go party at TiPb - Eastern HQ. I'd get lost once in Canada, but at least it would get me to the border.
    08-17-2010 03:45 PM
    I'd love the western region. I'm planning a trip from the S.F. Bay Area to Jellystone... er... Yellowstone park, and paper maps aren't ideal.
    08-17-2010 03:45 PM
    EAST!!! Driving to Citi Field in New York from Orlando, Florida to watch a Marlins game. I am terrible with directions and will get lost without this app!!! Thanks for the great give aways!!
    08-17-2010 03:46 PM
    You know, I could really use the My Region Central. Almost everyday someone tells me to go to h3ll (I love customer service). I already live in Missouri and, I assume, that's just about as close as you could get. However, if I'm not already in h3ll, then where is it? My second guess would be Arkansas. I would hope that the Navigon product would give me the shortest route (highlighting all the coffee shops of course) for my trip.

Thanks for the opportunity to win. Love the site. Keep it up.
    08-17-2010 03:49 PM
    Hey, I would love to get the western region! I am going to drive down the coast from Vancouver to LA. Would be glad that I can end up in an area that does not leave me with my wallet empty, with a good navigation app. That place being DisneyLand.
    West for cruising around southern California.
    East...to get to my nearest apple store, which here in cleveland ohio are hard to find
    08-17-2010 03:50 PM
    The West region doesn't have Alaska maps. :'(
    08-17-2010 03:50 PM
300 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD