We could really use the West Region as I am probably the only person on the west coast that get's lost going in a straight line

So sad I am......................................

Please help me so I can take my kids to school, feed them and take away their feeling of being ashamed of their dad due to my inept sense of direction.

Oh TiPb help me so...
    08-17-2010 03:05 PM
    I would love to have the North East region. I mainly use it to navigate AWAY from my mother-in-law's house (using QUICKEST route)!
    08-17-2010 03:06 PM
    I would be very appreciative to have the east coast version. Later this fall, me and my friend are driving from Pennsylvania to Ft. Hood in Texas to pick up his car (He was stationed there before he was deployed in Afghanistan) and then back up to Maryland. But we have nothing more than Google maps! Having some turn by turn directions would be phenomenal!

Now, can TiPb also provide me with a car that will survive such a trip? :P
    08-17-2010 03:06 PM
    Central Region. I want to go camping in every state covered!
    08-17-2010 03:07 PM
    I don't just want, but rather need the East Coast version. I get lost just leaving my house, and don't recognize town names that are just 20 minutes away. I blindly follow the GPS instructions like Michael Scott! This would come in really handy just to get around my local area!
    My brother gets lost just leaving a store in the mall, so you can imagine how bad it is when hes actually driving. Id love to surprise him with a copy of NAVIGON MyRegion East.
    To celebrate NAVIGON's one year App Store anniversary they're giving away 9 promo codes for NAVIGON MyRegion to TiPb readers, 3 each for East, Central, and West US.

Want one? Just leave a reply below telling us which MyRegion app you want, and where you'd like to use it to go. (Make it good!)

Note: Promo codes require a US App Store account. Apple's rule, not ours!

Good luck!
    Would love a NAVIGON for EAST. Things get pretty isolated up here in Maine and the need to drive down to Boston or New York (even Montreal) can get overwhelming. NAVIGON would make such trips so much easier.

Thanks!

Michael in Maine
    08-17-2010 03:08 PM
    I could REALY use an East coast!! I am a traveling salesman and I drive from Florida to just about anywhere in the eastern US doing my sales. My iPhone is part of my buisness but having this would make my work day a heck of a lot easier. Please considerthis traveling salesman for an Easter Promo Code. Thanks and keep up the great work.
    I'd love it for East. Want to know why? My mother constantly gets us lost. We drove 12 HOURS straight, lost in Pennsylvania. We ended up driving into New Jersey then New York for something that was a 10 minute drive away...in Pennsylvania! This always happens and she hates electronics. The only GPS she ever wanted was NAVIGON and if I can get that for her, that would be great! I can't stand being lost in the car with her for so long lol. This would be AWESOME!
    I would love to have the Eastern US as I constantly drive to see my wife and daughter as I work out of town.
    08-17-2010 03:09 PM
    I would like the east region! Have never experience a voice turn by turn GPS and would love for my iPhone to take on this role.
    08-17-2010 03:09 PM
    I would like a Central one so I can travel from Chicago to some cities down state that would probably scare me, and so I won't get lost when trying to drive away from locals chasing me out of their town.
    08-17-2010 03:10 PM
    I would like the NAVIGON East region. It would greatly help me navigate my way in my classic 1925 Hupmobile when I take it out on 500 mile classic car tour across the east cost. Thanks!!!!!
    08-17-2010 03:10 PM
    Would love to get away from the Garmin and use my iphone 100%! Travel to New Orleans and neeeed something like this! Thanks,
    08-17-2010 03:11 PM
    I'd like the East version.

I'd like to use it during my vacation in Ocean City, NJ to find new and interesting things. I'd also like to use it to get back home!

Maybe I'll even have to invest in the traffic add on to avoid that Philly traffic!
    08-17-2010 03:12 PM
    I want my region USA east because i ride my harley into the hills and back country roads of va,wva and pa and on my last few trips i make so many turns i get lost and it takes hours to find my way. the last trip it got dark and i was lost for 3 hours , i said forget it and slept in the woods on the side of the road till morning. PLEASE HELP me not get lost.
    08-17-2010 03:12 PM
    Hi. I currently own Central but will be going home from school and would love an East Coast region to get me there. I'm currently a student so I don't have much spare cash to spend so if you can make this happen it's be amazing. Thanks!
    08-17-2010 03:13 PM
    I would like the East coast. I would travel more and I can get my friends to follow me to anywhere I go since I'll have NAVIGON for my region and we won't get lost.

To celebrate NAVIGON's one year App Store anniversary they're giving away 9 promo codes for NAVIGON MyRegion to TiPb readers, 3 each for East, Central, and West US.

Want one? Just leave a reply below telling us which MyRegion app you want, and where you'd like to use it to go. (Make it good!)

Good luck!
    08-17-2010 03:13 PM
    i'd like the myregion west app so i can navigate downtown and westside LA without having to constantly pull over and make heads or tails of my location in google maps.
    08-17-2010 03:14 PM
    I need East. Why? I want to go to Disney World! Driving from the midwest to Florida will be nice using this app! Yeah!
    08-17-2010 03:14 PM
    Not sure what region AL is, but I need it! Chase my semi-pro cyclist all over kingdom come and Google Maps once led me through a State forest onto a dead-end logging trail... Where I could see the main road about 500 wooded meters away. I would love to use Navigon instead! Please!
    08-17-2010 03:16 PM
    I need east! I'd like to climb Mt. Washington in NH and it's a five hour drive!
    08-17-2010 03:16 PM
    I would like to have West US. I will use it in the car, as well as my backpacking trips. Thanks! and Happy Anniversary!

Good luck!
    08-17-2010 03:19 PM
    I'd use Navigon My Region Central to find my way home. Now I just gotta figure out where home is.
    08-17-2010 03:19 PM
    WEST is the best! It would help me to reach my goal of visiting all the National (and if time, State Parks) of the west. I'm done with most of Utah, and need to get out to the surrounding states. We need to enjoy the natural land and wildlife around us, because soon, it will no longer be there for our enjoyment!
    08-17-2010 03:21 PM
300 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD