NAVIGON MyRegion Promo Code Give Away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ack154

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Would like to have the East region... I'm going to be ordering a new car soon and may have to drive from upstate NY to nowheresville NH if I want to get it sometime this century. Yes, it's a 7 hour drive to get a new car... I need some help with that.

XSKITZO2010X

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
I want on please!

To celebrate NAVIGON's one year App Store anniversary they're giving away 9 promo codes for NAVIGON MyRegion to TiPb readers, 3 each for East, Central, and West US.

Want one? Just leave a reply below telling us which MyRegion app you want, and where you'd like to use it to go. (Make it good!)

Note: Promo codes require a US App Store account. Apple's rule, not ours!

Good luck!
I would like the East one (the one that includes Ohio) because I am going to college and I don't wanna get lost when I have to travel back and forth! I use Google Maps, but having to rely on signal (especially in rural areas... Thanks AT&T) really sucks! This would help me out soooo much!

Last edited:

critic81

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I would love an East Region! I've tried Navigon on a couple of my friend's iPhones and it is amazing! I would love to do a trip down the coast to Florida! Making stops all the way down at different beaches and other interesting POI's that Navigon suggests to me! WOOHOO

Bikemenow

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Cause I Get Lost......

We could really use the West Region as I am probably the only person on the west coast that get's lost going in a straight line :(

So sad I am......................................

Please help me so I can take my kids to school, feed them and take away their feeling of being ashamed of their dad due to my inept sense of direction.

Oh TiPb help me so...

JNGold

Sep 12, 2006
Visit site
I would love to have the North East region. I mainly use it to navigate AWAY from my mother-in-law's house (using QUICKEST route)! :)

Rolf

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I would be very appreciative to have the east coast version. Later this fall, me and my friend are driving from Pennsylvania to Ft. Hood in Texas to pick up his car (He was stationed there before he was deployed in Afghanistan) and then back up to Maryland. But we have nothing more than Google maps! Having some turn by turn directions would be phenomenal!

Now, can TiPb also provide me with a car that will survive such a trip? :p

kylen

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I need the east coast version

I don't just want, but rather need the East Coast version. I get lost just leaving my house, and don't recognize town names that are just 20 minutes away. I blindly follow the GPS instructions like Michael Scott! :) This would come in really handy just to get around my local area!

otggamer

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
My brother gets lost just leaving a store in the mall, so you can imagine how bad it is when he?s actually driving. I?d love to surprise him with a copy of NAVIGON MyRegion East.

longshadows

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
To celebrate NAVIGON's one year App Store anniversary they're giving away 9 promo codes for NAVIGON MyRegion to TiPb readers, 3 each for East, Central, and West US.

Want one? Just leave a reply below telling us which MyRegion app you want, and where you'd like to use it to go. (Make it good!)

Note: Promo codes require a US App Store account. Apple's rule, not ours!

Good luck!

Would love a NAVIGON for EAST. Things get pretty isolated up here in Maine and the need to drive down to Boston or New York (even Montreal) can get overwhelming. NAVIGON would make such trips so much easier.

Thanks!

Michael in Maine

RHINOTRONICScom

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I could REALY use an East coast!! I am a traveling salesman and I drive from Florida to just about anywhere in the eastern US doing my sales. My iPhone is part of my buisness but having this would make my work day a heck of a lot easier. Please considerthis traveling salesman for an Easter Promo Code. Thanks and keep up the great work.

iPhoneInsanity

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
NAVIGON is Required

I'd love it for East. Want to know why? My mother constantly gets us lost. We drove 12 HOURS straight, lost in Pennsylvania. We ended up driving into New Jersey then New York for something that was a 10 minute drive away...in Pennsylvania! This always happens and she hates electronics. The only GPS she ever wanted was NAVIGON and if I can get that for her, that would be great! I can't stand being lost in the car with her for so long lol. This would be AWESOME!

trancid

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I would like a Central one so I can travel from Chicago to some cities down state that would probably scare me, and so I won't get lost when trying to drive away from locals chasing me out of their town.

richg78

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
East Region

I would like the NAVIGON East region. It would greatly help me navigate my way in my classic 1925 Hupmobile when I take it out on 500 mile classic car tour across the east cost. Thanks!!!!!

jharperweb

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Ocean City, NJ

I'd like the East version.

I'd like to use it during my vacation in Ocean City, NJ to find new and interesting things. I'd also like to use it to get back home!

Maybe I'll even have to invest in the traffic add on to avoid that Philly traffic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2