West Coast,please. I would like to visit my son, his girl friend, two dogs and three chickens, along with other relatives who live in the San Francisco Bay area. Tried another GPS there last Fall and was taken to all the wrong places, not to mention it was cell signal based and cut out numerous times. Not fun. Navigon is so good! Cell signal can drop out and Navigon does not care. I can change my route and it just knows what I am doing and compensates without that annoying, " recalculating route." Super app and for me, the West Coast region will get me where I want to be, the first time.
    08-18-2010 01:52 PM
    West Coast region, I would use it for a killer road trip from Seattle to the Central California wine country! And because my Nuvi just gave up the ghost, sounds like a perfect time to upgrade!
    08-18-2010 02:15 PM
    I would like the East Coast Navigon so I can find the nearest bathroom for my mom when on the road. I don't want her to "not make it" when I'm in the car...
    08-18-2010 03:37 PM
    West Coast region would be ideal to help us find our way during ski season and when I take the family camping!
    08-18-2010 03:45 PM
    Another application for the western region version! I hear great things about Navigon, so here's my chance to test out the praise. I've already purchased Magellan's RoadMate app, and wow, what a disappointment.
    08-18-2010 03:57 PM
    East Region for me! Need to help my no-directional sense girlfriend haha
    08-18-2010 04:44 PM
    East Region for me. It's simple really. To show everyone why the iPhone and all it can do is a MUST HAVE.
    08-18-2010 05:29 PM
    It's cool to have a reputable podcaster close to home. Okay I'm kissing up but it is cool. And I'm navigationally challenged.
    08-18-2010 05:40 PM
    us west i want to visit my cousin up in seattle
    08-18-2010 09:11 PM
    I would absolutely love a copy of the Navigon East software.

You see, I'm a high school senior in the Detroit suburbs in a long distance relationship with a girl from Grand Rapids. I really love this girl, and we're making it work.

I'm pretty good with directions - my dad even got a degree in GIS from USC, and he's taught me well. Around Detroit, I'm a genius. But in spite of the fact that we've been dating for almost five months, I still can't get Grand Rapids down. We get lost, we can't find parking - it seems that it isn't a trip to Grand Rapids without some sort of navigational snafu.

We're getting better, though. We've started to at least know how to get ourselves out of jams when in that wonderful and confusing city. The bad news? She's going to college next week, and I'll have a whole new confusing and wonderful city to learn: East Lansing.

So, for the sake of my sanity and, more importantly, for my girl's sanity: I'd like that promo code, please. c:
    08-18-2010 10:49 PM
    East Region for me. It's my first time with an iPhone and would like a good GPS to find my way around the place I just moved to.
    08-18-2010 10:56 PM
    I would LOVE to win a promo code for the Central Region. My best friend has NAVIGON on his iphone and i'm incrediably jealous because I just can't afford to buy it. My mother is disabled and i promised my father before he passed last March that I would do my best to complete mothers "bucket list" that they started before she passed on. This app would be so increadiably helpful to me as we travel all across the US starting here in Oklahoma we have traveled to every state west and north of us. Starting in October we will start our journey to visit every state to the east & south of us. We travel on a extreme budget and frankly I just can't afford the app but winning this promo code would be a blessing to me and my family.

Even if i don't win I want to wish who ever does a big congratulations this app is truly awsome and will be a very welcome addition to anyones iphone.

Thanks in advance - The Brewer's
    08-19-2010 12:43 AM
    I want an east one mew mew mew so i can visit my relatives!
    08-19-2010 01:42 AM
    US West, hoping it can navigate me to area 51, because it does exist, now the question is, can Navigon take me there??? I need to return home.
    08-19-2010 06:39 AM
    To celebrate NAVIGON's one year App Store anniversary they're giving away 9 promo codes for NAVIGON MyRegion to TiPb readers, 3 each for East, Central, and West US.

Want one? Just leave a reply below telling us which MyRegion app you want, and where you'd like to use it to go. (Make it good!)

Note: Promo codes require a US App Store account. Apple's rule, not ours!

Good luck!
    East coast please! Thanks!!
    08-19-2010 12:44 PM
    West coast please. I could use it as I am lost and have no idea how to get home. I should be good for a few days. Just found some old snacks that fell between the seats.
    08-19-2010 04:31 PM
    West coast!
    08-19-2010 05:36 PM
    East Coast!

Planning a bachelor party for late September and it would be much easier using Navigon on my iPhone than relying on reading google maps all the way down to Myrtle Beach. With Navigon I wouldn't have to worry about the lack of internet coverage (thanks AT&T) that is required for google map use. It would be perfect!
    08-19-2010 08:07 PM
    Central ... so I can find my way around Austin next time I'm up that way!
    08-20-2010 11:27 PM
    I could really use the US Central region to optimize the 30-40,000 miles I drive every year making sales calls in my 2000 Dodge Caravan and all of it's 354,000 miles.
    08-22-2010 09:44 AM
    USA East. I have a family reunion in Philadelphia, relatives in New Jersey, and friends in North Carolina.
    08-22-2010 09:46 AM
    i would need the east because that's where i live. plus, it would be cool to go up the atlantic coast maybe to like north carolina or even north of that. very cool!
    08-22-2010 09:52 AM
    The US East of course. Most of my friends live in the east and we take road trips to different cities all the time. I'm the 'apple fanboy' among us so I'll like to show off what my iPhone 4 can do. Lolz And we wouldn't get lost all the time using those slow android powered GPS.
    08-22-2010 09:52 AM
    US East coast. Would make my wanderings in an ambulance much easier....
    08-22-2010 10:04 AM
    If I win I would like Central. Planning to take a trip soon and this would really be helpful. Really enjoy the site. Keep up the great work.
    08-22-2010 10:07 AM
300 ... 89101112
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD