NAVIGON MyRegion Promo Code Give Away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Georgia

iMore Prime
Feb 15, 2010
www.tipb.com
To celebrate NAVIGON's one year App Store anniversary they're giving away 9 promo codes for NAVIGON MyRegion to TiPb readers, 3 each for East, Central, and West US.

Want one? Just leave a reply below telling us which MyRegion app you want, and where you'd like to use it to go. (Make it good!)

Note: Promo codes require a US App Store account. Apple's rule, not ours!

Good luck!

mdntblu

May 17, 2009
www.lightmyworld.com
I would like the West US region. We're getting ready to go camping in a few weeks and have no idea how to get there and no Navigation apps on my iPhone 4. This would be a life saver. Thanks so much. We LOVE TIPB!!!!

To celebrate NAVIGON's one year App Store anniversary they're giving away 9 promo codes for NAVIGON MyRegion to TiPb readers, 3 each for East, Central, and West US.

Want one? Just leave a reply below telling us which MyRegion app you want, and where you'd like to use it to go. (Make it good!)

Good luck!

Last edited:

mdntblu

May 17, 2009
www.lightmyworld.com
Also Georgia your video on the iPad screen protectors rocked.

Good luck!

Dave01568

Jan 21, 2010
Visit site

Good luck!

I want my region USA east because I want to take a trip to my sisters house to help her setup google sync on her new iPhone. It's something I can't help her with over the phone. I live in upton Ma and she lives in Stanford ct way off the highway. And I really need the navigon app because I know with them I won't get lost. Thanks

gonzo#IM

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Can I please get the west coast... I missed out on the sale they had over the weekend... it ended before midnight :-(

Seattle San Fran to visit friends

Smlk

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I am in Texas so would use the Central and we are wanting to take our kids to Washington DC to see our capital. I can't wait. My daughter is in college and wants to be an attorney and study the law. My son wants to be an engineer and wants to go to the museum air and space.

jasonact

May 30, 2008
www.jasonmartinmft.com
Can't we all just get along?

I want the Central Region because I'm tired of these Left v Right, East Coast v West Coast battles. I'm becoming neutral and picking the Center.

Oh crap. Did I just create another entity in the geography wars? I think I did. Man, I hope I win that promo code. I need to get out of here!
:confused:

spiderman001728

May 8, 2009
Visit site
Hi Georgia. Spiderman needs to navigate the eastern ( NEW YORK ) region. Do you know if navigon can help me websling around the skyscrapers in the city as well?

Thanks.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I would like the central region code so on my upcoming trip to Chicago to play paintball I don't get lost again.

miota02

Aug 6, 2009
Visit site
My navigon region east

I would like thae app, so that I can find a nice vinyard. I would take my girlfriend there. to enjoy some fine wine and candle light dining. Then propose to her in the vineyard at sunset,.

pink2

Jun 4, 2008
Visit site
I would absolutely love one for the West coast. I would go to YellowStone!! And also Northern Calif, so much I haven't seen.

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
I totally need the EAST navigation map, cause I never stop to ask for directions and my wife ends up telling me "I told you we shouldve stopped at that gas station"....

Yours truly,
Behshad aka Clark Griswald !

rprather

Aug 12, 2009
Visit site
politics!

I could really use the East region. I do a lot of political canvassing of neighborhoods and this would help me to be more efficient in furthering my liberal, radical homosexual agenda. ;-P

~R

Status
Not open for further replies.