We Rule, We Rule GOLD & We Rule RED

glenmilton

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Is there any conflict having all 3 apps (We Rule, We Rule GOLD & We Rule RED) installed on your iPhone?

They all have my "kindgom" but I have been experiencing issues getting orders delivered and getting anyone to place orders.

My wife can't order anything from me even though I have a ton of shops open but I don't appear open to her.

She can order from others but not me and I'm guessing that it is happening to a lot of my friends because I haven't received any orders at all today.

Does it matter if you purchase a shop using any of the 3 apps? Because I have done that.

Thanks for any help. I haven't been able to find any info at all.

Please add me.... my name is glenmilton

Last edited:

DaveWW

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Hi
I can't help you because I'm having the same problem with both we rule and we farm. It must be a server problem! It hopefully will be fixed soon.
I have just added you, I'm DaveWW.

DaveWW

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
I have just had a reply from a guy call Joe Wagner at Ngmoco about the problem. This is it:

"You may need to set your device to use 24 time if you're outside of the US/Canada and changed your default time setting. This is a bug we're working to fix.

Settings - General - Date & Time - 24 Hour Clock (ON) should do the trick. "

It has solved the problem for me and I hope it does for you too.

Dave

glenmilton

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Thanks Dave

Thanks Dave.... Things seem to be working OK now. I guess like a software it is a work always in progress.

Thanks for "friending" me in We Rule and We Farm. I really appreciate it and will keep ordering from you.

DataCentre

Jan 26, 2010
www.datacentredesigns.ca
We Rule Red & Gold are no longer supported as the Apple App Store said they can only have one version of their game. Only We Rule will continue to get support and updates, so delete the other two you have as they are useless.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73