World War - Ultimate Strategy Guide. How to Always Win. How to Make the Most Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

ownage

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
Before I start, if you think my post is helpful please add me PXWPMD

If you are starting out this game, this is probably the post that you want to read. I actually got to $1 million per hour in 4 days time, and $10 million per hour in less than 2 weeks. I see a lot of people commenting about the benefits of camping / leveling too fast - and I just cringe. I hate playing slow. If your strategy and personality is to grow slowly and surely, look away for ye shall be blown away. If you are like me and like to grow your country exponentially (literally) and always be the unconquerable country at every level read on! Shameful marketing first "PXWPMD"

So drum roll please, what do I do differently that sets me apart from all the other commentators. The cardinal rule: sell your soul and become a sanction whore. Starting at level 5, or whatever level that allows you to attack people on the sanction list, hound the sanctions list like fat kid hounds chocolate pie. With only 12 units all together I just kept on attacking people who were sanctioned for $3+ million. The rough probability of me getting the kill works out to be 1/3 ~ 1/4. Think about it. 1 supply depot generates that much cash in 3000+ hours, I get this much cash in less than one minute. AND by refilling my health or waiting for my ammo bar to get up, I keep on doing it over and over. If you have an "aha" moment or hallelujah! moment, don't forget to add me "PXWPMD"

Side note: Please don't spend your actual money to buy money. I cringed at the post earlier where this commentator happily pronounced he bought 510 honor points. With this strategy, you will make more money than he does...

O ye "PXWPMD", are there any tips for attacking those who are on the sanctions list. Yes, by now I assume I have your attention, so please take the time to add me.

*Pause*

*Pause*

Ok, I hope by now you have added me and convinced all your friends and grandparents to add me. Not yet?

*Pause*

*Don't be lazy, add me! PXWPMD*

I typically attack only those who are lvl 150 or less. Yes, as wimpy level 5, I grew some balls and chucked it at the guy who is lvl 150 sanctioned for millions. After you roamed the sanctions list long enough, you will begin to realize that there are just some, I hate to use this word but what is "ephing dooshbags" in French whose country names just never disappear. DON'T attack them, because their country will never go away. I don't know how they do it but don't sink your ammo with them. What else... oh yeah, develop a fast reflex, the good targets don't last on the sanctions list for more than 3 seconds.

Now, the only reason why I am disclosing this (and I know a lot of people don't do this because their K/D ratio is good) is because PXWPMD's testes are huge. Actually, well that too, I've reached the point where the cost benefit of me attacking people on the sanctions list doesn't make any sense. PXWPMD can just sit on his butt and count on his property to make enough money.

You can go back to reading the basic strategy *PXWPMD laughs*, like ROI (which is actually shaped up my decision making a lot), alliance number, blah, blah, snore... But with this strategy, your testes will be literally as big as PXWPMD's in NO time and you can use it to bungee jump in front of your opponents. I know some people have been nursing their country for months, I bounced over that and some more in 4 days.

What is PXWPMD's K/D ratio by now anyway? Pretty ****ty, hahahahahha. It's 633 to 1651 fights lost, with 494 sanction kills. Does this mean PXWPMD full of it? If by full of it, you mean full of awesomeness, then yes. 99.5% of it is because PXWPMD lost a sanction fight to pimped out level 150. (If you lose a fight, but you knock the other guy's health to zero, you still get the money). The other 0.4% is because his gf is angry at him ignoring her. Remember I said 1/3 - 1/4 of the time you win a sanctions fight. Well, the loss of 1651 time means I sanction attack that many times. 494 / 1651 about 30%. Remember how I said 1/3 to 1/4 of the time you will win money? 633 is, well, as I said earlier pure awesomeness.

Anyway, I know I did a lot of shameful marketing for PXWPMD, but I hope this post helped you.

minhtuantqvn

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I start the game 3 weeks ago, and I accidentally find out that I can make money easily from sanction list, like yours, and I go by that way, it's pretty fast.

I'm not having a cash flow of ~18mil, but I've got a problem: with 77 ally, I have a lot of weapon, and with every single attack, 2-7 aircraft or ship are destroyed, and it costs me million for one attack, if the ratio reduce (it actually reducing now, to 1/7-1/8 successful rate) and the recovery cost become 1.5 million /time, I have nearly no benefit at all (I'm only attack target with sanction price 7M+).

I'm thinking about selling off all my weapons (to reduce cost per attack due to weapon destruction), attack with nothing in hand or very very cheap weapon (e.g. marine), and buy back later, but being farmed by some other man in the same level, I need to keep a strong defend to save money at night, it's really headache situation now, any suggestion?

After nearly 3 week, my profiles:
Level: 36
Fight won: 660
Fight lost: 3329 (similar reason to PXWPMD, lost to get money)
Kills: 607 (the rate is now ~1 kill for 5.5 attacks)
Cashflow: 18 mil

Tried to add PXWPMD, but your list are full.

Add me: W7PD96

heecheun

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
Alliance with 2QBQXQ

:eek: after applying your strategy, found it really helps a lot.

my hormone testosterone and testis all been addicted to the excitement of

hunting for preys in sanction list :D

since your list are full of pending invitations,

come and add 2QBQXQ alliances in advance to the next level altogether!

TQ

Corto713

May 19, 2012
Visit site
This guy is crap

I myself have been playing for three years and know how to get money fast and easy and not lose any battles in the process. Now because i dont want to type the whole thing out im not going to, so just trust me this guy is a fail that just wants a place to talk about his small testis! Btw im level 176 with a small income (2.5 Billion/HOUR) and also a below average def (1.2 Mil builing defenses). Yes that sucks for how long i have been playing but as i played i found ways to perfect the things i screwed up on. Thats when i bought myself a new ipod so i can see how well it worked and that guy is level 30 with 350 Mil income/HOUR but the account is only a month old and it has 3 BATTLES LOST and 794 battles won. Lets see this small balls fag beat any of my 2 accounts.

JUST KNOW THERE ARE BETTER WAYS! KEEP LOOKING

~Corto713

jimmyfishcake

Sep 2, 2012
Visit site
I notice when I put this code 3gwjpu into the alliance recruit box on world war.... It gives unlimited money... Anyone know why this is ? Is this a cheat code ?

getinkedup

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Attacking off the sanction list is one of the dumbest ways to try to make quick cash hit ATMs within he game sanction kills you only make 1-7 million a hit and with ATMs you can make 70-100 million a hit doing this my mink account which is a lv 15 is making 250 million a hour from hitting ATMs

mrwaylon

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
I start the game 3 weeks ago, and I accidentally find out that I can make money easily from sanction list, like yours, and I go by that way, it's pretty fast.

I'm not having a cash flow of ~18mil, but I've got a problem: with 77 ally, I have a lot of weapon, and with every single attack, 2-7 aircraft or ship are destroyed, and it costs me million for one attack, if the ratio reduce (it actually reducing now, to 1/7-1/8 successful rate) and the recovery cost become 1.5 million /time, I have nearly no benefit at all (I'm only attack target with sanction price 7M+).

I'm thinking about selling off all my weapons (to reduce cost per attack due to weapon destruction), attack with nothing in hand or very very cheap weapon (e.g. marine), and buy back later, but being farmed by some other man in the same level, I need to keep a strong defend to save money at night, it's really headache situation now, any suggestion?

After nearly 3 week, my profiles:
Level: 36
Fight won: 660
Fight lost: 3329 (similar reason to PXWPMD, lost to get money)
Kills: 607 (the rate is now ~1 kill for 5.5 attacks)
Cashflow: 18 mil

Tried to add PXWPMD, but your list are full.

Add me: W7PD96
your strategy for this game fails so many ways. You have opened your self to be farmed. My lvl 25 can farm you with no problem

Tlarone

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
when I read this, I actually joined this forum to tell you how absolutely terrible this guide is, I have never seen or heard anything like it...im yet to get a loss on my account and you can easily get to 20mill income per hour within the first 3 hours or so of game play if you have the correct ATM links.

Status
Not open for further replies.