A New Augmented Reality Game for iPhone

soulbit7

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Hello TiPb forum members!

My name is Paul Walsh, from Soulbit7. We are an application workshop developing for the iOS platform.

I'd like to introduce you to our latest app "Look-Up". Look-Up is an augmented reality space invasion game, and it has just been released in the AppStore here:
Look-Up: on the iTunes App Store

I like to describe Look-Up as a meeting of the best of the augmented reality possibilities in iOS devices with one of the most classic game genres - the space invasion.

We are also offering 3 promo codes for TiPb forum members - go get it!
6RA77JMPEXH7
HTEXLJAMYXWR
LPYPNJH4AL3Y

If you do grab a promo code, please come back and post here with your thoughts!

In Look-Up, the player defends Earth from an alien space invasion by fighting spaceships in his/her real surroundings. There are several playing modes that emphasize the physical and social aspects of game playing enabled by the iOS platform devices.

In 360 mode, a player will need to engage with alien spaceships attacking from various points in his/her physical environment - by moving the device up, down, left and right, the player discovers the location of invading ships in a physical and unique playing experience.

180 mode reduces the playing zone to an area more manageable in the sitting position. Multiplayer mode allows more than one player to fight a battle together in a given physical space, making a truly social augmented reality gaming experience.

We have made some videos so that you can get a better idea of the unique experience of playing Look-Up:
YouTube - Look-Up Trailer
YouTube - When was the last time you saw someone play like this?

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free post them here, or write to me at paul@soulbit7.com.

Thanks.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73