Ouija Board - TalkingBoard for iPad (best seller since 2008)

LunarMoon

Sep 17, 2009
Visit site
★ NEW MAGIC MOVE!
★ NO NEED TO TOUCH THE SCREEN!

★ THE BEST AND BEST SELLER "OUIJA-LIKE" BOARD
★ SIMULATOR FOR IPHONE, SINCE 2008!

mzl.dcyfjjnb.480x480-75.jpg

mzl.wsxfsmrf.480x480-75.jpg

FEATURES
. . . . . . . . .
★ MAGIC MOVE (NEW) - The planchette can now be moved without touching the screen, using the device's ability (accelerometer) to detect its position and orientation in space. We call this feature MAGIC MOVE;
★ REPLACE EVERY BOARD WITH YOUR OWN (NEW) - 20 predefined boards to choose from and you can now replace every one with your own custom board;
★ ALL BOARDS REDESIGNED (NEW) - All board designs were improved or renewed;
★ If you decide to turn Magic Move off, THE BOARD CAN BE CONTROLLED BY THE COMBINATION OF MOVEMENTS OF UP TO FOUR FINGERS at the same time (no other Ouija Board can do that!);
★ 3 PLANCHETTE SIZES to choose from;
★ 20 BOARD DESIGNS to choose from;
★ YOU CAN USE YOUR OWN PICTURES AS BOARDS;
★ LETTERING is applied automatically to your pictures, when you create a custom board design;
★ SHAKE to open the configuration window;
★ INTUITIVE AND EASY to use;
★ YOU CAN SEND SCREENSHOTS of TalkingBoard PRO to your friends;

A talking board, generically referred as "Ouija Board" and also known as spirit board, witch board, oracle board, mystic board or channeling board, is any flat board printed with letters, numbers, and other symbols, to which a planchette or movable indicator points, answering questions from people at a s?ance. The fingers of the participants are placed on the planchette that is moved by the spirits about the board to spell out messages. These boards are considered to be a spiritual gateway used to contact the dead or to receive information from beyond.

Imagine all quality time you will have with your friends or family. What are you waiting for?

IPAD VERSION ALSO AVAILABLE.

┌╾─╾─╾─╾─╾─╾─╾─╾─╾┐
│ by the same author of
│ Photoshop CS5 Silent Book
│ GhostCamera, CameraMagic,
│ TacticsBoard and CameraUFO
└╾─╾─╾─╾─╾─╾─╾─╾─╾┘

SOME REVIEWS:

"Talking Board is a winner! - Talking Board for the iPhone/iTouch stands out in this app field by giving you a variety of choices. Not only does it bring this pop icon into the 21st century, but this single app gives you twenty different talking board designs to choose from!..." - Spiritboard

"Best app of its kind" - 2hightech

"I love it! I love how you can pick the boards, I got the fire one. It's hot. :D I'm partly "christian", and I know the spiritual world is out there. This board helps me find those spirits and talk to them. It's great to talk to certain people again, knowing they aren't with me on earth, in physical form, but in spirit." - AppleNutsSPM

Here you have some promo codes

FNRJFPHEMJ4J
RAMW3Y9YY67T
XWFJ7HAYXAXN
FLAAXKKW3PNM
YWF9LAXJT69H
T6AE4KWAHN6K
JJHJ7WMXJF79
YXFFXHTKPY3H
EXNKLRYPE7FK
HXM3NA6PNEPX
RL6TY9X7EYLP
6NAJNHPWTMNA
RYKEXHF6TY3A
NHRHLPXYP9Y6
JHLNAYHXMJ9T

Please review!

★ ATTENTION, this is not a game, this is an Ouija Board. If you don't know what it is you will probably not want this.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods