I don't trst any of them.

Besides. I keep track of my passwords eirther in my memory or in a word document that I have on my hard drive as well as on one of my USB flash drives.
    10-10-2010 01:24 PM
    I hate to tell you, Chris, but a word document is the least secure of anything.
    10-10-2010 02:00 PM
    Personal update here, we have updated DataVault for iPhone and iPad (and iPod Touch). It now supports sync to iTunes as well as syncing to the desktop through several webdav servers including MobileMe and boxnet.Try the trial and let me know what you think.
    01-08-2011 05:21 PM
    Check out My Geek Things.
    It's a great app that lets you track not just passwords but info on your property. Hosehold or office equipment / inventories.
    There's even a way you can sync the info back to your desktop computer.
    01-09-2011 07:27 AM
    DataVault does that as well. And it uses 128 bit AES encryption.
    01-09-2011 11:35 AM
    1Password is the best IMHO!
    of course..over the top
    01-11-2011 09:07 AM
    Can you tell me what makes 1Password better than DataVault? Does it sync through iTunes or via MobileMe?
    01-11-2011 09:09 AM
    Ah... just bumped back into this forum. I own 1Password Pro and switched to LastPass several months ago and haven't looked back. Versions for all browsers, serious encryption, no "syncing"

Yes, they do charge an annual fee for their mobile version (1PW does by charging for upgrades)

Try LastPass in your browser and see if you like it, then pull the trigger on the mobile version.

Also, I'm not the only one singing it's praises:

Check their web site lastpass . com and the reviews section
    LastPass is it. You need to hear the Security Now podcast episode dedicated to it and pay the monthly fee to really get the utility and value of the system.
    04-26-2011 08:12 AM
    I'm using passpack.com. They have a site optimized for the iPhone and they seem to crazy about security, in a good way .

---

Earn money testing iPhone apps
    workhub.com/appiration
    04-27-2011 03:44 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD