██❚ CameraMagic Effects (new release - promo codes) ❚██

LunarMoon

Sep 17, 2009
Visit site
★ CREATE STUNNING COMPOSITIONS WITH PLANETS
★ GALAXIES, BIRDS, HELICOPTERS, PLANES, AND MORE!

sc1-forum.jpg

sc2-forum.jpg

CameraMagic is a simple but powerful application that you can use to create amazing compositions using one or more of its of pre-made layers.

All images coming with CameraMagic are copyright-free and royalties free! So, you can use the images for any purpose, including professional or business.

Amaze your friends creating spectacular images with planes, helicopters, fireballs, comets, planets, fight jets and more!

FEATURES:
▣ All images coming with CameraMagic are royalties free. You can use it freely for any purpose;
▣ Comes with 214 objects you can add to your pictures*;
▣ Image Compositions can be done using one out of 16 blending modes available;
▣ Comes with dozens of frames you can add to your pics;
▣ Non-destructive editing. Your original images are never modified;
▣ Comes with several marking and pointing elements as circles, arrows, squares, etc., you can use to highlight elements on pictures you are about to email your friends;
▣ Compatible with iPod Touch (2nd Gen.), iPhone 3, Iphone 3GS and iPhone 4;
▣ Minimum requirement: iOS 3.0;

LIST OF AVAILABLE OBJECTS:
▣ Comes with 214 objects (60 free and 154 you can optionally buy).

These objects includes: 33 different UFO, dozens of space elements as all the planets of the Solar System, galaxies, nebulae, clusters, comets, and the moon phases; dozens of planes, fighter jets, helicopters, experimental aircrafts, moon lander and rover, space shuttle launch and landing, military vehicles and planes, missiles, birds and other animals as alligator and armadillo; several marking and visual effects elements as cloud, smoke, fire, stain, sun, fireball, stars, lightning, brights, wall crack, etc. and 16 free frames you can use in your compositions.

OBJECTS COMING FREE WITH THE APPLICATION
Two missiles, military helicopter, soldier hanging on a cable, soldier hanging on a helicopter, military plane, plane in fire, sun, lens flare, fireball, white and black cloud, rain, fire, lightning, UFO, F15 fighter jet, 4 and 8 point stars, motion blur, wall crack, white, red and black square, white, red and black arrow, white, red and black circle, 2-side white and black smoke, stains, 16 frames for your pictures, Pulsar B1509, Orange Sun, Osprey, 2 armadillos, 2 pelicans and 2 fishes.

NEW OBJECTS COMING WITH THIS RELEASE: 64 objects, including several images of astronauts, galaxies, birds, planes, helicopters, birds, weapons, forklift, truck, alligator and space shuttle launching and landing.

- - - - - -
Total: 214 objects**:
- - - - - -

COMPATIBLE with iPod Touch (2nd gen.), iPhone 3, iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4 running any iOS version from 3 to 4.

* some of these objects require purchasing from inside CameraMagic (in-app purchase).

** CameraMagic comes with 60 free objects and 140 objects you can buy inside the application. You can also buy packs of objects and save money.

= = = = = = = = =

Enjoy and please don't forget to rate/review. ;)
[/SIZE]

Thanks.

LunarMoon

Sep 17, 2009
Visit site
Hi guys,

Here you have more promo codes you can redeem for free copies of [URL="http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cameramagic/id334491684?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]CameraMagic Effects for iPhone[/URL].

MY4NTW33H693
M37HARJ6L7H3
TH4ELPPRX963
N446RW6Y76RR
PE3J76F93JMK
M3WHPXNM4LY4
4P6MLHL3JAYL
AWHM3HFWYYRL
6LJA6MTLNL3L
FAHNH3NTJAPT

Please don't forget to review. Nobody reviewed! :eek:

Smlk

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I tried the app and don't like it at all. I have many apps for photos and even making scrapbook pages and this app is difficult to navigate and the cost!!! $3.99 to add the photo of earth ( I think that's the one- don't remember exactly ) I think that's why no responses. People are being polite. I love other photo apps where I can add stickers or word balloons or social effects or frames. Some even have specific things for parties or "bling" that are fun to add. Some let you layer your own pic details. It would cost a FORTUNE! To buy every little picture to play with this app. They want you to pay a dollar or two just to "buy" the picture of the alligator to add it to your own photo. When other apps charge that much for the WHOLE APP! I was disappointed to say the least- it felt like such a rip off.

LunarMoon

Sep 17, 2009
Visit site
Sorry but you are wrong. Each image is $0.99 (Apple don't allow lower costs) but if you buy the images in bundles each image can go as low as $0.28. That's why bundles were created. The bundle with all 174 in-app images costs $49 and this is not a fortune. But you have bundles with 7, 10, 11 images for $3, $4, etc. You just buy what you want and bundles are the way to save.

Last edited:

LunarMoon

Sep 17, 2009
Visit site
Hi guys,

Here you have more promo codes you can redeem for free copies of [URL="http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cameramagic/id334491684?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]CameraMagic Effects for iPhone[/URL].

WLHPK643P4RE
7KNHMLAPMNJ3
YFW4X3NJTXTR
J3R3Y7RPWAPK
3KJAE3YNNFXW
3Y6R4RTKLXE9
3RN3TW3NWAFN
X694XT6LJW3M
KJJL434HEPJP
MKWKFT7MRKLF

LunarMoon

Sep 17, 2009
Visit site
Hi guys,

4RR3X3TJ49KJ
XXJH7NXMJMXK
64HKHWA73KA7
MXFYFMJ97JK9
WJWRNRPMWFJR
7MYWHL4HTFWP
M49JKHEARYL4
N3R99NPTFNEP
T99EHMN9X4WM
T9WXF4P7HE7A

Trending Posts