I'm a new IPhone user. I use PC at home and work. I was very disappointed when my Contacts groups from Microsoft Outlook did not sync over to the IPhone. Anyone know an app that would add my groups from Outlook without manually having to put each contact in it's group. And if not which App is the best for organizing the contacts list. Mainly I want to be able to filter my contact list by groups so I can find a contact fast if I don't remember the name.
    07-19-2010 10:10 PM
    no Outlook users in this forum?
    07-21-2010 07:34 AM
    I have similar question. I have about 790 contacts and they are organized by Company in Outlook. How can I group by company in my iPhone/iPad ?
    08-01-2010 09:16 AM
    I use Pinch App to maintain my contacts and friends information in my iPhone. iContacts is a cool feature in Pinch App that helps to do this.

Pinch iPhone app lets users communicate with friends by sending rich animations, pictures, emoticons, push notifications, location and all these can be done without any SMS/MMS/roaming charges across multiple platforms.

Do try this. Its really helpful and fun to have with iMessanger , iContacts and iLocation in one app.
    08-04-2010 12:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD