Is anyone elso addicted to Angry Birds

uhanrodric

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I have the iPhone version now. I see there is an iPad specific version, does anyone know if it's just a graphics boost, or are there actually new features/levels with the iPad version?

(It's a jump from the $.99 iPhone version to the $4.99 iPad version)

ladytonya

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Hello, my name is Tonya and I am an Angry Birdaholic. Seriously, though, this is really an awesome game. When I first started playing I thought it was mindless, but as you advance levels it really makes you think! I just recently also downloaded Cash Cow and between these two games, I barely procrastinate on Facebook anymore, I play these games instead!

uhanrodric

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Hello, my name is Tonya and I am an Angry Birdaholic. Seriously, though, this is really an awesome game. When I first started playing I thought it was mindless, but as you advance levels it really makes you think! I just recently also downloaded Cash Cow and between these two games, I barely procrastinate on Facebook anymore, I play these games instead!

Hi Tonya. This is my first A.B.A. meeting. :)

morepewpew

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
I have the iPhone version now. I see there is an iPad specific version, does anyone know if it's just a graphics boost, or are there actually new features/levels with the iPad version?

(It's a jump from the $.99 iPhone version to the $4.99 iPad version)

I'd like to know the answer too.

Ariyala

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
i can't believe they released more updates with more contents

these guys are serious about making good games

yep!! I can't wait till more levels come out!! I'm currently attempting to get 3 stars on all levels. Its slow - but it seems I have to break ALL building materials in order to get them!! Must try harder!!

ladytonya

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Is breaking all building materials how you get 3 stars? I've never been able to figure that one out! Right now, I am having nightmares about grinning pigs mocking my every move. This game is so frustrating, but it keeps me coming back for more! LOL!

TopGamer1980

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
Is breaking all building materials how you get 3 stars? I've never been able to figure that one out! Right now, I am having nightmares about grinning pigs mocking my every move. This game is so frustrating, but it keeps me coming back for more! LOL!

Not necessarily. My strategy is always to save as many birds as possible, as each one grants you 10K bonus.

But sometimes breaking the buildings give you more, so it really depends on the level.

Ariyala

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site

I'm trying so hard to get 3 stars on all levels. Looks like to me, the more building materials you break and the more birds you save = 3 stars!!

isuquinndog

May 15, 2010
Visit site
If you go to Youtube and type in the name of the company that makes it, they have a walk through of all the levels and how to get 3 stars. If you get stuck of course....

CatDotMe

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
Hello, my name is Cat and I'm an Angry Birdsaholic. It's been 5 minutes since my last attempt to smash a few little smug smiling pigs.

I find myself going ahead to the next board to see how hard it is and if I get stuck, going back and trying to get the 3 stars. I'm currently stuck at Level 3, board 6 I believe.

Thanks for listening! ;)

doublebullout

May 2, 2010
Visit site
The number of stars you get depends on your score. It isn't necessary to smash all the building materials. Many of the levels can be beat with a single bird, if you know exactly where to aim and have a bit of luck.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh