Best games for the iPhone?

NinjaBreadMan

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I liked Gangstar but there is very little replay value when you finish it.

My favorite game for IOS is probably Tiger Woods Golf. It's pretty relaxing and you can shoot 18 holes or three quick ones (and a few in beteen). Madden is, ok. Real Racing is pretty good, as well. I, also, play a lot of Bejeweled 2.

P.S. I have heard a lot of poeple like Angry Birds and have yet to try it myself. Might give it a go.

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
My favorite games on the iPhone are: Crash Cart, Sneezies, Dragon's Lair and Solitaire but my new favorite game is now R-Type.

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
as stated a lot angry birds and doodle jump are MUST haves for $0.99. also words with friends (i have free version and paid on iPad) is an awesome game. fruit ninja is also addicting as hell. NFS Shift is great also. also to agree with an above post EA Sports Tiger Woods is awesome!

dinosaurpop

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
IMO: The World of Magic
Real time MMORPG, cute graphics and longevity!

GTA: China Town Wars
Great port onto iPhone, top-down semi 3D gameplay.

Pizza Boy
Cute, retro-esque platformer a la Mario Bros.

Need for Speed: Undercover.
An oldie but a goody! The graphics are nice but the game play is too short. Better than NFS: Drift.

Epic Citadel
Not a game; a demo to showcase the U3 engine which has major potential for future games! Breath-taking.

Daniel.Jones

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
My Favorite iPhone games

I have a $15 iTunes gift card and I would love to get some games with it. What are the best games available for the iPhone?

I am suggesting you a few games that I likes and finds pretty addicting, try them up

Cut the rope
Metal Slug
Temple Run
Air traffic control
Max Payne
Sumo Poop

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members