I was thinking of putting a guild together for The World of Magic. Anyone want in? I have one started called 'TiPb'. Clever name, I know lol.

Wandangka Server
    Me: UhanRodric (Mage)

Thought it would be nice to play as a community. If the TiPb staff would like I could change the guild name to TiPbDotCom as a free plug.

Feedback please!!

EDIT: I guess I should explain what "The World of Magic" is.
    "The World of Magic" is a free to play real time MMORPG for the iPhone, though it does work well in 2x mode on the iPad. It resembles classic 2D RPGs, but contains aspects of modern MMORPG's like Grouping up, Questing, Loot, Different Armor and Weapons with real 'Paper-Dolling', Guilds, PvP, etc. It is not like most MMO's on the iPhone like Mafia Wars, this is a full REAL TIME game. If you are currently not playing it, check it out. I mean it's free, what could it hurt?
    Last edited by UhanRodric; 07-13-2010 at 04:27 PM.
    07-12-2010 08:48 PM
    I was thinking of putting a guild together for The World of Magic. Anyone want in? I have one started called 'TiPb'. Clever name, I know lol.

Wandangka Server
    Me: UhanRodric (Mage)

Thought it would be nice to play as a community. If the TiPb staff would like I could change the guild name to TiPbDotCom as a free plug.

Feedback please!!

EDIT: I guess I should explain what "The World of Magic" is.
    "The World of Magic" is a free to play real time MMORPG for the iPhone, though it does work well in 2x mode on the iPad. It resembles classic 2D RPGs, but contains aspects of modern MMORPG's like Grouping up, Questing, Loot, Different Armor and Weapons with real 'Paper-Dolling', Guilds, PvP, etc. It is not like most MMO's on the iPhone like Mafia Wars, this is a full REAL TIME game. If you are currently not playing it, check it out. I mean it's free, what could it hurt?
    Aww, IMO is the best real MMORPG on iOS! How did the guild go? Too bad I'm a BigMama-lian or I'd say HI TIPB BUDDY!
    09-22-2010 08:28 AM
    Lol. Apparently you and I are the only two here that play it. Hahaha. Oh well...I think it's a worlds better than Fake-MMORPG's such as Mafia Wars, etc.
    10-03-2010 02:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD