120 promo codes for iPhone 4 Flashlight app!

Sense Field

Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
Hey Guys! I got a ton of promo codes for our once top 25 Flashlight app!

We've really gone out and made a lot of cool UI changes this weekend...Check it out HERE!

EMAIL US at mbskypromo@gmail.com.
We give out all our promo codes through that email so add us to your address book and let us know if you want us to offer you promo codes for all our future apps!

mzl.yetkqvej.320x480-75.jpg
mzl.todysbdq.320x480-75.jpg

Last edited:

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
No thanks. LED Light is a much better program and I didn't have to give my email address to some stranger so they could turn around and sell it to spammers.

Sense Field

Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
How do you know if LED Light is much better? No one has a UI like ours...you haven't tried it. I'll give you a code through PM if you doubt me.

I have no need to sell your email to spammers...I don't even know what you're talking about on that one.

It's just easier for me to give promo codes through email when I'm giving out 120 codes in one night. Even giving them out through email is a pain...but PM takes a minutes to let you send another.

Man...you try and do something nice...I don't even need to give these out...I don't even have to promote...the app is the second most popular LED Flashlight app on the store. It was in the top 25 all last week. Now it's in the top 25 in it's section.

Geez man.

BTW: Macrumors story
That's me...you should thank me for the fact that you even have an LED Flashlight.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711