Since before the Palm days, I've used a desktop program called Time & Chaos as my contact manager and calendar. Through various Palms and now the iPhone, I've gone out of my way to get database conduits to keep T&C in sych. One of the very strong points of the program is that it has a "tasks" window that can stay on one's desktop all day so that tasks may be completed or added and then sync'd. An app called Agendus handled tasks with reminders and sync'd. Agendus is out for iPhone, but has not evolved far enough. It seems as if Apple is just pushing us toward Outlook for this sort of functionality.
    On another note, I'm curious how many former Palm users miss graffiti for note taking. I've been toying with trying to develop a graffiti app for the iPhone.
    12-13-2010 08:10 AM
    I've gone totally to Google for tasks and CalenGoo does a great job of integrating them. (Although still not as great as Agendus was on Palm.)

I misse Graffiti for a while, but I'm long past it. If I ever get the urge to hand write a note, I just hand write in Evernote.
    12-13-2010 09:01 AM
    I'm giving Evernote a good try. As I've mentioned to Alli, I wish one could create notebooks using the app. From what I can ascertain at this time, Evernote is what you make of it and you should be able to organize your notes using tags (galore) in a manner that works for you.

CalenGoo... might have to give that one a look, given that I'm already using google calendar for most of my task/event entries.
    12-13-2010 04:09 PM
    On another note, I'm curious how many former Palm users miss graffiti for note taking. I've been toying with trying to develop a graffiti app for the iPhone.
    Me, me!!! This is probably why I love BugMe so much...I used to miss the little stylus, too, but now, not so much.
    12-13-2010 07:07 PM
    a combination of Evernote and Awesomenote.
    There are must not only me use a combination I think
    12-13-2010 09:19 PM
    wunderlist is free and easy to use.
    12-21-2010 08:32 AM
    I have n number of productivity apps in my iPhone. Most often I use the best productivity/Lifestyle app called "Touch Notes".

Having involved in the business, many at times I have forgotten the important things to do or capture the ideas I wanted to do. Thereby, I am using "Touch Notes" often to capture the ideas that come up in day to day life/list the to do things to accomplish for a day.
    03-07-2011 02:44 AM
    I personally use Wunderlist and the extension Wudnerlist: Quick Capture that allows me to record my thoughts quicly during a meeting

I love Wunderlist because it's syncs with all my devices, the ios app is perfect for me and the web version is very handy.

Hope that helps
    Last edited by firedept10; 10-12-2017 at 07:10 PM.
    10-12-2017 11:19 AM
    As an Android-to-iPhone newcomer I am looking for a new note app so I appreciate this thread.

On Android I enjoyed using a simple note app called Color Note which offered a cloud backup to my Google account--a great feature that allowed me to sync my notes.

Do any iOS note apps offer something similar?
    11-07-2017 03:48 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD