which Twitter app has best notifications?

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
as title states... i'm using Twitter for iphone (official app I guess)... notifications are poor... no push notification

devonair

Nov 30, 2008
Visit site
I use Boxcar with the official Twitter app (i.e., Tweetie)... but I would love to know if there's an equivalent app that can do it all by itself. Boxcar works great (and the price can't be beat), but I'd rather not have to keep going into it to clear my notifications.

INFOTECHPROXIMITY9

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
best notification

we are glad to use the ipad and ipod because every one using nowdays it it is fashion
Ever since Apple released iPhone OS 3.0, Twitter addicts have been waiting for their favorite iPhone application to implement the OS's new "push" technology which could deliver messages as pop-ups on the homescreen. Today, the first app to implement this feature has arrived, but it's not one of the popular apps as you may have expected. Instead, the brand-new app iTwitter (iTunes link) has beaten out all the other major clients to become the first push-enabled Twitter application for the iPhone.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Hate to break the news to ya, Infotechproximity9, but there are already several Twitter apps with built in push. They just aren't the ones everyone loves best. Push doesn't replace all the other features we expect in our Twitter clients.

How does iTwitter stack up against Osfoora?

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
SimplyTweet has built in push. I would suggest
that if you don't want two separate clients. I've
been using/beta testing and the push is pretty
good. I use it to accompany Osfoora.

SteveyAsp

May 16, 2011
Visit site
Hi, What is the difference between Boxcar and Boxcar 2 ?

Boxcar the development has stopped on it.

Boxcar 2 is ok but doesn't open the Twitter Client yet....I asked the Devs if the function could be included as it was in the original Boxcar and they've informed me it'll be there on the next release

cinematicme

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
<3 Twitterific, used to use TweetBot but the UI and features are much better in Twitterific

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods