Hi, I am looking for an app that will allow me to set a reminder/ alarm to either text/ call/ email., preferable allowing me to go straight to the relevant application i.e. email phone or text. Does any one know of one? Thanks in advance.
    06-30-2010 10:35 AM
    Good luck. I've been unable to find such an app even with jailbreaking. Calendar reminders or voice reminders. I use Vocal for such reminders when I'm mobile.
    06-30-2010 12:27 PM
    Ok thanks, Even if I could get a reminder without creating a cal entry, that would help.
    06-30-2010 12:32 PM
    I am looking for exactly the same thing. I just got my iPhone (came from BB) and BB had an app called talklater that would remind you to call someone at a specific time and when the alert came up you could call from the alert or snooze the alert.
    07-08-2010 01:36 PM
    I started to use Awesome note. Not quite what I need but the reminder has a good alarm system.
    07-08-2010 01:46 PM
    I am looking for exactly the same thing. I just got my iPhone (came from BB) and BB had an app called talklater that would remind you to call someone at a specific time and when the alert came up you could call from the alert or snooze the alert.
    I used LaterDudePro on my BB... but like everyone else, I haven't found anything compatible.

Funny thing is, before I jumped to the iPhone, ALL that I ever heard about was the apps - how great they were and how there was one for everything. Oh, well... maybe some day.
    07-08-2010 03:54 PM
    Good luck. I've been unable to find such an app even with jailbreaking. Calendar reminders or voice reminders. I use Vocal for such reminders when I'm mobile.
    I use Voice reminders! aka VoCal on my iPhone, and not ony just because I helped design it.! I think its a great way to set a reminders without typing !

Spotted this post from google.

What do you think to the app? Looking for some feedback.

BR

lego

gzero team
    09-06-2010 11:46 PM
    you can try "call reminder" in AppStore below

iOS4 multi-task support

Call Reminder for iPhone on the iTunes App Store
    09-17-2010 12:01 PM
    I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for but I have been using HiFutureSelf for the last 2 weeks and it's by far the quickest reminder app I've seen. It's basic, but that's why I like it, it's free too...
    09-17-2010 04:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD