Attention scrap-booking fans Buy this app. Well, now that was simple wasnt it? If you have only a minor interest in scrap-booking, but want to create cool frames around your photos, then this app is for you too 10/10. - TheiPhoneAppReview 04/19/2010.

ScrAPPbook is No. 5 in the US App under the photography category and also featured in the New and Noteworthy - 04/21/2010.

Let your friends really see what you have been up to!

A cool new iPhone app that enables you to create graphically stunning scrapbooks from your photos, videos and audio recordings on your iPhone.

By taking advantage of the camera, recorder, touch-screen and geo-locater functions ScrAPPbook makes sharing your experiences with your friends much more fun now. You can actually tell the story behind your pictures.
    Whether you are doing extensive travelling, away just for a weekend, out for a night, or just chilling with friends, you will be able to share your experience with your friends directly from your iPhone. You can even print them into paper scrapbooks.

Other features include:
    - Geolocation for each video and picture used;
    - Several themes to choose from;
    - Several frames, bubbles, signs and notes to choose from;
    - Share on Facebook;
    - Export to PDF and Print;
    - Ability to archive multiple scrapbooks.
    - A photo editing function to make your photos look even better.
    - A Map function where your friends can track exactly where each picture has been taken on one cool map that can be shared on Facebook.

The idea behind this app has been completely crowd-sourced from the iWikiPhone.com community.

Download ScrAPPbook here (only $ 0.99)
    ScrAPPbook

Check out our website for further information:
    ScrAPPbook Page

I Hope you enjoy with ScrAPPbook!

You can always contact me for any feedback or suggestions: Nico

Cheers to everybody!

Nico
    Last edited by nico; 07-07-2010 at 09:59 AM. Reason: (change in the title, promo codes added)
    06-25-2010 04:10 AM
    Hi Guys,

ScrAPPbook has been updated and here some promo codes for you to try it out:

Y36P9TWAY93T - Used

NAEKNXM69RLL - Used

ALWAK9PK4T7Y

FCFS guys ! Let us know what do you think about ScrAPPbook,

Cheers,

Nico
    Last edited by nico; 07-12-2010 at 03:24 AM. Reason: Used Promo Codes
    07-06-2010 06:44 AM
    I used Y36P9TWAY93T - will let ya know what I think. Thanks!
    07-06-2010 08:25 AM
    Thanks a lot!
    Can't wait!
    07-06-2010 08:34 AM
    Used NAEKNXM69RLL and will review, thanks
    07-09-2010 04:30 PM
    I love that this saves to .pdf!

Will you be adding in more "frames?"
    07-09-2010 05:28 PM
    Definitely a great app with even more potential. More frames would be a good idea to cater to other events like concerts/sporting events. Overall, very nice app and thanks for the promo code
    07-09-2010 06:19 PM
    @Alli, @Mr4thQuarter Thanks a lot for your feedback =).
    We actually try to add two new themes (and consequently new frames) once every couple of weeks =).
    A couple of new themes will be added in the next release (that'll come out in a few, hopefully!)

Thanks a lot for your feedback and don't forget to review it on iTunes, please =).

Moreover, any chance to try our free app too? Is called iWikiPhone and is a great app to find new iPhone apps =).

Cheers,

Nico
    07-12-2010 03:26 AM
    Please, let me know if other promo codes are needed!
    Thanks,

Nico
    07-12-2010 08:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD