I dunno if it just me but Ive been asked for my password whenever I open the App store application. Whenever I want to buy or download, it asks me for my password. It is really annoying.

Please help. I am at my wits end. Thank you!
    06-24-2010 12:18 PM
    Theres no way around this. It's really for your own protection, so your friend or some random stranger doesn't pick up your iPhone or iPad, and jack up your credit-card bill. The apps are non-refundable, so I think this is a nice security feature.
    07-04-2010 09:11 AM
    yeah but it seems to happen for a while then it stops.

BTW my iPhone isn't doing it. But then sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't.

I think there is a problem. It shouldn't be asking when you view the app store just when you purchase.
    07-04-2010 01:20 PM
    are you saying that randomly (without buying a purchase) it asks for your password? But then stops for awhile? I have had that happen, but I was sharing my account with a damily member that was trying out the iPhone. Try changing your account password.
    07-04-2010 01:39 PM
    xultar, I guess you are right. It stopped now. I used to be able to view iTunes without being asked for a password.

I really appreciate the inputs.
    07-05-2010 05:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD