iOS 4 Issues and Bugs

bm00re#CB

May 25, 2010
Visit site
MMS Problem

after upgrading to the new os i can't send multiple photos through mms...when i go to select a second photo to attach to the message it takes me back to the home screen...anyone else having this problem

csimpkins

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I took around 75 photos on a trip out of town this weekend and I can only locate them via "places" feature. Photo album shows I have the correct total number of photos yet they do not appear in the album, only under the red pin on the map.

This happens to me on my iPhone 4, too. But if I back out of the photo album and go back into it, it refreshes the view and shows all the pics/video I took.

acmdude

Mar 23, 2010
Visit site
Oh yes I am. For me it isn't only inconvenient. I'm trying to finish the book I'm writing on iPhone Photography and in trying to go through the process of putting multiple photos in MMS....bingo, the app craps out. So I can't do screen shots or carry through the scenario I'm describing. Happens on my 3GS and my 4 so pretty sure it's iOS4 and not hardware.

keith06t

Jul 11, 2008
Visit site
Deleted photos show as black boxes

Anybody see this issue? Anytime I delete a photo or video in the photo album, the photo/video goes away, but in its place is a random black box...

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Anybody see this issue? Anytime I delete a photo or video in the photo album, the photo/video goes away, but in its place is a random black box...

I did see it once or twice the first day... but not since... don't know what changed to make it stop, but I haven't seen it since the first day (Thursday, 6/24).

blindman

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
WOW. 34 pages and not one other person has this issue... hopefully that means I am missing something...

iPod Touch, 32GB, 3rd Generation, 3.1.3 -> iOS4

Music: Songs do not play in album order. They will ONLY play in random order. There is a greyed out "shuffle" button when viewing an album's song list... pressing it will cause the album to be played in random order. NOT pressing it and just using the PLAY button does the same thing. There seems to be NO way to just hear the songs in order. I checked in Settings, nothing there.

I stopped Music from the little hidden window when you double click the Home button, rebooted and nothing. It is driving me crazy. I have an album I just want to listen to from beginning to end, in order and that ability is just gone.

How do you get an album to just play in the regular song order of the album?

I even tried making a playlist and adding only the album songs. Hitting play still plays the songs in random order the same as if using the shuffle button.

Shake to shuffle is turned OFF. I can not find any other place where there is a box checked that says "Always play in shuffle mode". It's annoying enough that I would gladly go back to 3.13 if that was possible. There are no real benefits that I would choose over just being able to listen to an album NOT shuffled.

Apps: In the app store, when searching... the keyboard will not go away. The only way to get rid of it is to reboot the iPod. This does not always happen.

There are several apps that do not work at all with iOS4: Free RSS Reader, iStroboSoft, iChalky, ThumbJam.... but that falls on the app developers to fix... several have posted they are working on it.

micky_rooney

Aug 31, 2009
Visit site
Just recently installed this and yet to play about with it but I've already noticed that my Ipod icon is missing :confused:

Can anyone suggest how I can get this back so I can play my music !

iPhonewolf

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
my iphone 3Gs 16gig MC model went blind (DARK) i mean completely black even worst than black screen of death.
it doesn't show me anything even when i tried to put it in DFU mode, tried to restore it also cos it showed up in iTunes in Recovery mode, but to no vail, it says that your iphone is ineligible for this build... tried custom fw but it alwayz gives me errors like this, 1604 and 1601. pls i need help frm anybody as quick as possible cos i dont have any other means of communicating with my friends and loved ones. thanx

basketacase590

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
I found a minor issue

When in iOS 4 (i'm using the iphone 4) apps in a folder that are being updated or installed will be moved from the folders and added to the main screen if the phone is reset.

solister

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
Visual Voice Mail not working

Hi all,

So, since my upgrade on my 3gs, my visual voicemail no longer works. I spent 2 hours on the phone yesterday with ATT tech support, and still no voice mail.

Sol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711