Somehow, the core location class of my App crashes while running on iOS 4 or doesnt show location
    09-01-2010 04:44 PM
    Anyone else got two 25 Septembers in their calendar? Both show as Saturday but the double up means the calendar goes wrong after that date - ie: 28 Sept in the one-arm bandit roll shows up as 29 Sept in the start date above.
    09-07-2010 04:49 AM
    I just updated to the latest OS---4.1 I think---on my Ipod Touch.. Just this morning I noticed that my existing photos are out of focus when a few days ago they were razor sharp. Glad to hear that unsyncing and resyncing works. I'm off to try it!

Thanks!
    09-08-2010 11:23 AM
    Sorry that I do not want to go back and read through over 400 posts but is anyone having an issue with Safari where when you hit the back button it goes to a perviously cached version of that page? This seems to be happening randomly more then systematically. For instance, I was looking at my inbox for a forum I subscribe to. Opened up a PM and read it, then hit the back button. Once it was down loading I was looking at a chaced version of my inbox from some time ago. I hit refresh and it refresh's to the proper state. This is pretty annoying since it happens with many webpages.
    09-08-2010 03:14 PM
404 ... 151617
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD