Anyone know of a good GPS app that will display your location on a map to people looking at it on a computer?

Basically... I'm going on a road trip and would like to run an app that shows my location to people who are on a computer tracking me. I want them to be able to see where I am. I used to use an app called "GPS Tracker", but it hasn't been updated since 2008. Just wondering if anything better has come out. I searched the app store, but didn't see anything.
    06-20-2010 03:19 PM
    06-24-2010 08:55 PM
    Is there any GPS app that doesn't have a monthly/annual cost that really works well?
    06-25-2010 11:16 PM
    06-25-2010 11:30 PM
    Hi, i want to make a gps tracking device with my i phone, i try it last month, i got some information from google, and start making i buy a adapter make a account with google map, but still i am confused its not working well, anybody give me idea or trick how i can make my own gps tracking device. thanks
    08-05-2011 09:12 AM
    GPS tracking is one of the best and efficient way to track and monitor the specific cell phone. I am using Mobile tracking software for my child. Through this tracking software I get update with his mobile phone activities. The price of the software is very affordable with lot of wonderful features.
    09-13-2011 05:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD