drop box is iphone 4 compatible?

Libuff

Jun 10, 2008
Visit site
i'm running the GM of 4.0, and running DropBox... anyone have any idea which features they are deploying within the scope of the new 4.0 features?

it seems to be saving state when you swap tasks... but thats all i see so far...

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
Yeah, it looks like they just recompiled their latest 3.x version with iOS 4 which automatically gives it the save state without any extra coding.

iquinn

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
Yes Drop Box is the shizzle. I'm up to 5 free gigs of goodness from all the people that I have gotten to sign up under me.

Libuff

Jun 10, 2008
Visit site
it seems to be saving state, thats all.. but all good... other programs pre-ios4 seem to need to boot back into the program and dont remember state...

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
it seems to be saving state, thats all.. but all good... other programs pre-ios4 seem to need to boot back into the program and dont remember state...

Yeah, unless the code was compiled with the iOS 4 SDK, it won't save state. The nice part is you don't have to do any work to get the saved state, just recompile your same code on iOS 4.

JohnH59

Dec 19, 2004
Visit site
I hope they get it like the iPad version where you have the button "Open with" in the upper right corner so you can open the document in let's say DocstoGo. I know I can access the files from within DocsToGo, but I don't always realize I need to edit them until I'm looking at them in Dropbox.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods