US States Quiz Game by Kenneth Olsen

mobilebreak

Feb 25, 2010
olsenapps.com
My name is Kenneth Olsen, since a young age I've been interested in computers and programming. During my teen years I thought myself some Qbasic and Visual Basic programming on Microsoft's Dos and Windows platforms. In mid 2008 I made the switch to Mac?. Shortly there after I began learning about programming for Apple products. I also purchased an iPhone?. At the same time I got Apple's iPhone SDK and purchased a few books on iPhone programming, a few months later I was able to get my first app ([URL="http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mobile-break/id327738010?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]Mobile Break[/URL]) on the App Store. Pleased with that small success I began work on my second app,[URL="http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/astro-mania/id353432013?mt=8&at=10l3Vy] Astro Mania [/URL]( Free APP, which is now also on the App Store. I'm currently working on two more apps that I hope you'll like. I think my best work has been US States Quiz so far

US States Quiz (0.99) in the APP store

Do you know all the states and their capitals? Quiz yourself with US States Quiz. Play the faster and easier multiple choice quiz or for more of a challenge try the open ended quiz, in which you have to enter the name of the state or capital spelled correctly.

Game Play:

Open Ended Mode:
Type in the name of the state or capital spelled correctly and then tap the done button at the lower left of the iPhone keyboard.

Multiple Choice Mode:
Simply tap the button showing the state or capital you think is the correct answer.

StatesQuizLarge.jpg

StatesQuiz1.jpg

StatesQuiz2.jpg

This game has been tested to work on iOS 4 gold master as of 6/11/2010
US States Quiz for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Last edited:

mobilebreak

Feb 25, 2010
olsenapps.com
I wanted to take the time to thank a user of this forum for the great review

I've added 5 stars and following comments for US States Quiz:

The game is straight forward and really challenging, -if you choose the "Open Ended" mode. You get a lot of knowledge about US states in a game. This feels good, right? It's not only fit for kids and students but also fit for adults like me. And, it will be perfect if the game can show the position of capital on the map in capital quiz. Suggest to add this in next update.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox