LunarMoon

Sep 17, 2009
Visit site
tacticsboard-2-01.jpg

tacticsboard-2-02.jpg

tacticsboard-2-03.jpg

tacticsboard-2-04.jpg

★ A WHITEBOARD WITH 3D VISUALIZATION FOR COACHES
★ OR FANS OF ALL MAJOR SPORTS (football, basketball, hockey, baseball, soccer and volleyball).

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┃ COMES WITH AN AMAZING 3D MODE
┃ AND 8 BOARDS REPRESENTING THE
┃ MAJOR SPORTS
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

If you are a coach, you need this application. Imagine a whiteboard where you can draw with your fingers, add players, draw plays, visualize everything in 3D, save your diagrams on your photos and email them to your friends. Everything with autosave, so you never lose a play!

If you are not a coach but love sports this is also a fun application, as you can use it to explain your favorite team's plays to your friends and feel like a real coach.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┃ NO NEED TO LOSE ANOTHER PLAY
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

FEATURES

★ SIX BOARDS representing the major sports: football, basketball, baseball, hockey, soccer and volleyball;
★ THREE COLOR BACKGROUNDS to use TacticsBoard as a generic whiteboard;
★ SIX DIFFERENT ICONS to represent the players;
★ NEW - Every sport (football, baseball, hockey, volleyball, basketball and soccer) now comes with its own ball that can be added to the diagrams.
★ NEW - 3 extra balls were added to use with each of the plain color backgrounds;
★ DRAW SOLID OR DASHED LINES with your fingers;
★ FIVE COLORS available for lines;
★ ZOOM IN/ZOOM OUT;
★ 3D MODE - After finishing drawing your diagrams, see everything in 3D with full control over 3D perspective, rotation and scale;
★ SAVE YOUR DRAWINGS (2D and 3D) to Camera Roll, for easy backup and sharing;
★ AUTOSAVE - TacticsBoard save all your drawings automatically, so you never lose a drawing even if you forget to save;
★ EMAIL YOUR DRAWINGS from inside the app.

Two versions available:

Please don't forget to review it too... :D[/SIZE]

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Used JJ9W6NMKWLXH

I will try it out tonight at soccer practice with my team. Then tomorrow for game day. Will rate and review after that.

Thanks for the code. (To the other users, if you use a code post a comment)

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
So I also am big into Paintball and it would be nice to get some air bunkers added so I can layout fields on the app too.

Any chance??

LunarMoon

Sep 17, 2009
Visit site
I am not into paint ball... can you give some examples of how the "field" must be drawn? I am not sure if this can be done, because as far as I know paint ball is played on variable places and there's no standard field.

On the other hand, if your problem is the players, the iPad version can help you because there you have X, O and Men, all in two colors, so you can use the X and O to represent the obstacles or places and the men icons to represent the teams.

I am not sure if this is what you are talking about.

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
The field layout is the pretty much the same as the football field and that would work fine for the tactics. What we would need would be the bunkers to put on the field.

Here is an image as an example I found on google.

LunarMoon

Sep 17, 2009
Visit site
due to the needs of this, I think it would be better to do a specific application just for that, because this is too different of the other sports on TacticsBoard.

Do you think such app would have a demand? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods