Like many people, I entered the Poynt/TiPB contest. Unfortunately, I did not win. However, due to a database mistake, my name was temporarily listed as a winner. It was quickly removed and correct, however Poynt contacted me wishing to make amends for the mistake.

I told them mistakes happen, they didn't have to do anything. Well, today I got a package in the mail from them, saying sorry about the screw up!

Class act from a class company.

Chris

(The entry I had thought of as my first choice, but which was already taken, was one of the runner ups! Congrats whoever chose ViewPoint!)
    04-29-2010 08:23 PM
    Best mobile app ever!
    05-03-2010 06:42 PM
    I never got mine I was a runner up. I gave up on it. What was in your pack?
    05-19-2010 12:49 PM
    I was actually the grand prize winner and well everything's working out so far. Spoke to a nice lady from Poynt (well Multimedia Productions or something to that genre) and well she's on vacation this week but then we'll be scheduling the vacation.

But from my experience the people at poynt are very sincere.
    05-19-2010 07:14 PM
    I was actually the grand prize winner and well everything's working out so far. Spoke to a nice lady from Poynt (well Multimedia Productions or something to that genre) and well she's on vacation this week but then we'll be scheduling the vacation.

Congrats -- NYC is nice this time of year (Was just there last night).

Yeah I got a call as well while I was doing training for some clients. Called back, left a message for the same woman with my mailing address and my phone number if there were any concerns.. couldn't answer the phone as I was training employees from Hong Kong at that time. That was the last I heard from them
    05-20-2010 09:26 AM
    nice app..)
    05-29-2010 06:11 AM
    I never got mine I was a runner up. I gave up on it. What was in your pack?
    I got a few stickers, a t shirt, and some pins. I suspect that the runner up packs were going to be more.
    05-29-2010 09:39 AM

If you decide you can't do it, let me know!

05-29-2010 09:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD