Godfinger

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
I feel like We Rule takes longer to do things, where GodFinger a little bit shorter in wait time and simply more interesting - lol

I play both now though.. its like a morning routine. :D

Feel kind of stupid as I didn't realize how to start making the land larger but now I have the hang of it. Just takes a while to level up.

Katrinkanova

May 12, 2010
Visit site
I just got this game and I'm waiting for my friends to send me their usernames! You can add me at Katrinkanova if you wish!

Does anyone know of any other games like this for the iPad? I wish they'd make a katamari game for the iPad! Not just an iPhone app.

west3man

May 16, 2006
Visit site
I am not sure why I can't make my planet any bigger, at this point.

I also don't know the point of the 2-mana lightning strike or the 2-mana sun fireballs, other than killing my peeps.

Chelle

Mar 27, 2010
Visit site
Another one hooked LOL

Well, just got an iPad about a week a go and yes Godfinger on and yes it's kind of an addicting game. I'll add everyone, and I also play We Rule. Zeldra is my plus+ name.

I'm having a problem where the "planets" around mine I added people to but now when I click on them it says they are all some unknown person that hasn't played Godfinger. I also can't change them to another name. Does anyone have a clue what to do?

west3man

May 16, 2006
Visit site
I'm about at the point where I'm prepared to think about perhaps possibly leaving this game alone.

I don't have much else to accomplish, but I've got something like 30,000 in gold, with nothing to spend it on.

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
I've reached a point where the game has got way to repetitive. Every day all I'm doing is having the lil people farm for more money and then resting them.. besides those two things and the occasional rainfall or sunshine turns, there isn't enough to do.

west3man

May 16, 2006
Visit site
I think I'm done with this game. I knew it was a gimmick and that was fine as long as I had fun and didn't fall into any of it's monetary or social pressure traps.

Now, they have "updated" the app in such a way that the buildings you've already "purchased" have changed how much gold they produce. Changing the gameplay in the middle of the game is dirty pool and, sadly, the kind of behavior one expects from schoolyard kids.

For those who have actually spent Real money on this game, I wouldn't be surprised if it they have a case for fraud.

Godfinger's creators seem to be taking a page out of AT&T's book - but without the grandfathering that has allowed AT&T to weather the consumer backlash storm.

Schimenti

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Godfinger, we rule and we farm

Hey Folks,
I just registered to post on the forum, my plus+ name is:

Schimenti

I play WE RULE and WE FARM, also GODFINGER! Please add me to your friends list! I play almost hourly and I will keep your businesses busy.