Words With Friends - share your ID

iVenom

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
hey on my i4 its sometimes takes a long time to update is that happening to anyone else?
"Sir Venom" on wwf

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
They seriously need to upgrade the servers. It actually took an hour to update the game I've got with you. Sometimes when it does that, you have to re-do whatever it was that it hung on, whether laying tiles or leaving a message. Drives me crazy sometimes!

Just took over 2 minutes to update from the time i got notification that it was my move to the time I could see the game!

iMarna

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Words is probably my most used app.
The servers HAVE been slow during the day lately. Add that to our spotty dsl and it's really frustrating.

I like the last update that allows you to rearrange the tiles with a shake and while it's the other player's turn.

My username is MarnaF if anyone wants to add me.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I'm still waiting for them to allow you to add friends so that you don't have to remember the code name and numbers that some of your friends used for their id!

stevedabomb

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
i have been debating paying for this game. although ive gotten quite good my friend just completely destroyed me. stevedabomb is my username. anyone upgrade from the free version? ive heard of some issues

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
The server issues are the same in both the free and paid version - same server. If you play a lot, it's worth the buck to avoid seeing the ads every time you play.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
My apologies to those with whom I have WWF games in progress. I attempted to upgrade to the HD version for my iPad and everything went south. I followed newtoy's procedures for upgrading my account and it locked me out - no password works, and the process to reset the password also is not working. So far their support process has been less than helpful. If I can get this sorted out, I will be back in the game, if not, well, you win by default :) Sorry again...

ladytonya

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
I'm ladytonya on WWF. Well, I'm ladytonya on pretty much everything I've done online since my first Compuserve account on my Mac Classic in 1991! LOL!

I'm kind of a sporadic player. Sometimes I will play my next word immediately. Right now I'm in the middle of a game that's been going on for 5 days because the other people sometimes takes 12 hours to post her next word! LOL! Anyway, hit me up! I'll always play!

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro