I just recently purchased an iPad and I was wondering why Apple is so restrictive over what I can do with it? Why do all downloadable apps have to be preselected and only downloadable through the App Store? Why can't I download whatever I want? I don't need a babysitter! Why do they approve of tons of useless chicken scratch and deny all the great, worthwhile apps?
    Also, why can't I jailbreak? I gave Apple my money already so why does Apple care about what I do with my iPad?
    04-15-2010 11:26 PM
    I just recently purchased an iPad and I was wondering why Apple is so restrictive over what I can do with it? Why do all downloadable apps have to be preselected and only downloadable through the App Store? Why can't I download whatever I want? I don't need a babysitter! Why do they approve of tons of useless chicken scratch and deny all the great, worthwhile apps?
    Also, why can't I jailbreak? I gave Apple my money already so why does Apple care about what I do with my iPad?
    Not a chance I am going to get sucked into this discussion one more time.

No one listens to me anyway; I have an attitude problem.
    04-16-2010 12:08 AM
    Blah blah blah blah blah. Get another tablet from HP or Dell and move on.

*sigh*
    04-16-2010 07:18 AM
    No one listens to me anyway; I have an attitude problem.
    I can't hear you because I have my fingers stuck in my ears.
    04-16-2010 07:19 AM
    I can't hear you because I have my fingers stuck in my ears.
    I was three paragraphs in before I realized the guy was a troll and I was taking the bait and swallowing the sinker with the hook.
    04-16-2010 07:34 AM
    We dealt with this junk all the time on BlackBerry Forums. It actually became a matter of routine for the regulars to publicly humiliate the trolls. Sort of like Dog-Pile-Friday on FJRForums.
    04-16-2010 08:01 AM
    I was three paragraphs in before I realized the guy was a troll and I was taking the bait and swallowing the sinker with the hook.
    who says it's a guy?

for all we know it could be our friend vanityeverlastingbonet reincarnated?
    04-16-2010 11:15 AM
    Honestly, these are all things you should have looked into before making your purchase.
    04-16-2010 08:16 PM
    Honestly, these are all things you should have looked into before making your purchase.
    no doubt, did he (or she) know what he was buying before buying?
    04-19-2010 09:24 PM
    Probably a mad blackberry user who is mad that RIM still uses the same code as they used in the early-mid 90s.
    04-19-2010 10:01 PM
    I hate apple
    05-09-2010 01:55 PM
    I hate apple
    And you are here, why?
    05-09-2010 02:18 PM
    Um, because it's Apple?! LMAO
    05-16-2010 02:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD