Name That Jersey Pro Football for iPhone/iPod touch

plrconcepts

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
PLR Concepts, LLC Releases Name That Jersey (NTJ) for the iPhone/iPod touch

NTJ Pro Football is a Player Jersey Trivia Game Now Available in the App Store

Name That Jersey Pro Football for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

NTJ is a football player jersey challenge that allows the game player to match an NFL player name with their respective jersey shown on the screen. The object of NTJ is to name one correct jersey for each of the 32 NFL franchises for the current season. If you name all 32 players, you win the challenge.

"It's the game I always played growing up a huge football fan!" said Tony Rivera, co-founder of PLR Concepts, LLC. "Except I didn't have an iPhone or iPod touch when I was growing up. As a football fan you recognize players by their jersey numbers - I think football fans everywhere will appreciate it." The game is a challenge because if you miss a particular jersey for a team - you have to start back from the beginning. The players for each team given in the game are random every round, but the players used are in the starting lineups for their respective teams. Rivera says, "It's the first game of its kind for the iPhone, not your typical trivia game filled with facts and statistics."

Name That Jersey Pro Football is now available for $0.99 in the U.S. and is priced accordingly worldwide in Apple's regional App Stores. Name That Jersey Pro Football LITE is also available in the App Store free of charge.

Please visit www.plrconcepts.com for more information on the Name That Jersey series including a look at other new team and yearly versions recently released.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73