Hi, does anyone have issues with PUSH on the AIM IPAD app ? I cant seem to get any push notifications from it ? I tried to reset everything and re install the app. Just wanted to see if i was alone or is this a issue ?
    Thanks
    04-07-2010 12:42 PM
    Push seems to work for me but the badging seems a bit off. I can't get rid of the little 1 on the icon even after reinstalling.
    04-07-2010 04:00 PM
    i still cant get push to work for AIM on my ipad. Can someone give me some other tips because i tried everything i can think of. My push email works, my find my ipad message works... AIM works when i have the app open but not when its closed.. any ideas ?
    04-27-2010 08:59 AM
    i still cant get push to work for AIM on my ipad. Can someone give me some other tips because i tried everything i can think of. My push email works, my find my ipad message works... AIM works when i have the app open but not when its closed.. any ideas ?
    Are you sure you accepted push notifications the first time the app was loaded?
    04-27-2010 03:23 PM
    Actually I did not get that popup like on the iPhone let try a reinstall and I'll report back.
    04-27-2010 05:15 PM
    Just tried I don't get that pop up to accept push , wonder what else I can do to get that.I know the iPhone app asks that whe. You install but not my iPad one
    04-27-2010 05:20 PM
    Update- i logged in on another wireless router and my aim push works great. So now my question is what could be the issue with my apple dual band wireless router ? Works fine with everything else?
    Thanks
    04-28-2010 08:38 PM
    It looks so great, cool!
    06-04-2010 06:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD