Will they be making games like I play on my high end pc? I think with the screen size of the iPad it would be sweet for gaming.
    04-04-2010 02:01 PM
    don't think so...it would consume much memory besides processor type doesn't let process so much info
    04-05-2010 01:05 AM
    No chance, completely different type of gaming. Still good, just not that good.
    04-06-2010 04:17 PM
    No chance, completely different type of gaming. Still good, just not that good.
    I think different is a better point than not as good. While console games may not translate well to the iPad, iPad games won't translate well to consoles either. With such different interfaces, it really doesn't benefit anyone to do direct game-to-game comparisons. It's more about the overall experience of playings games on both. I wouldn't enjoy playing Half-Life on my iPad and I wouldn't enjoy Flight Control on my Xbox 360.
    04-06-2010 08:39 PM
    I don't think console or PC games are necessarily better. I've played games on iPad so far which I already like better than many of the console games I've played. Matter of fact, I'm getting spoiled to a point that I don't want to use a control pad or mouse any more for gaming. In addition, I find most console games these days are catering to the type of demographic who's primary interest are first person shooters. Nothing wrong with that, but some of us older folk rather sit back with a nice RTS game like Civilization or an lengthy RPG ... no wires, no surface....no 14 year old's cursing through headsets.
    04-07-2010 11:49 PM
    I like to see ya play Crysis, Battlefiel Bad Company 2, Modern Warfare 2 or even the many many other titles out there on the iPad and have look better then the high PC's out there. So PC's are better. I was just trying to see if they would be able to do what PC's and consoles could do, better graphics. Maybe like the 10 gen iPad down the line.
    04-10-2010 06:57 AM
    As long as I know PSP Go is also not having top line games comparing to PS3 so I don't see also reason why would iPad have to compare to a game console? I enjoy though playing simple "old time" games on iPad. Don't need anything fancy and flashy.
    04-14-2010 06:45 PM
    iPhone 3GS supports Unreal Engine 3! So, games on this engine will be awesome!
    05-01-2010 11:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD