We Rule Plus+ Usernames & Comments

mrradius

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
Are you in your kingdom, or have you gotten out to the map with all the other kingdoms of the people you've friended? If you're still in your kingdom, you need to click on the button in the lower left of your screen with the + and little people on it. That will take you out to the map of the other kingdoms. When you get to the map, you'll see the castle of each of your friends and if they have an open shop with no pending orders, there will be a little open sign above the castle.

Yeah, see that's the problem, I don't see other people's kingdoms when I go to the screen with the "+ and little people" on it. I only see my kingdom and "invite friends". I friended people today and they must have accepted my invites because I received requests from them to buy goods from me. Why can't I see them???

pktgumby

Feb 23, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, see that's the problem, I don't see other people's kingdoms when I go to the screen with the "+ and little people" on it. I only see my kingdom and "invite friends". I friended people today and they must have accepted my invites because I received requests from them to buy goods from me. Why can't I see them???
There are a ton of bugs in the game right now, most likely a lot of it related to network issues.

ciocpa

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
You can click on the PLUS+ button on the top right, and go to the PLUS+ home screen. Then click on your character at the top, scroll down until you see friends. Then click on one of your friends and then click Visit Kingdom. That's really cumbersome, but it's the only way I can get to some of my friends.

mtbenti

Jan 21, 2010
Visit site
Just recently loaded it on my iPhone and iPad, user name AnglSprtn go ahead and add me if you wish more friends the better

mrsT150810

Apr 4, 2010
Visit site
hi all!
ive been adding everyone that i have come across on this thread. Once again, feel free to add me. (mrsT150810).. also, if you would like an extra person, my fiance has an account (MrT79), which he would be more than happy to accept! =) Both of us are on it alot, lol and we will do lots of business with you =D

thanks again
Maria xx

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro