We Rule Plus+ Usernames & Comments

quarius

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
Need to hook my friend up with some friends here. His user is 'tsimons' and if you haven't already added me it's 'quarius79' thanks all!

Genseric

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
I'm new to the game. How do you "hire your friend?" Can you type things in the game? I have added others and they have kindly ordered things form my little mine and sewing place. Please add me if you would like a new neighbour! my name is Genseric after the King of the Vandals!

Genseric

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
I've done it!

I've worked out how to ask for things from "open" shops in neighbour's estates.
:).
Can anyone tell me about how to write anything- if it is possible!
Add me if you like :D

dickson25

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
add me ..pls~~~

my id is : dickson25

i had added some of u from this forum, and am in the process of adding the rest of u ..

let's party in one another's kingdom.

thks.. :))

Chelle

Mar 27, 2010
Visit site
Can't access game

Is anyone else having any issues getting into the game. All of a sudden last evening around 7 ish I could no longer get into game. I'm on a wifi connection and it's always worked fine, occasionally not getting in but this has been almost 12 hours nothing. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game and still nada.

Well, that was interesting, just tried again and bingo game loaded. I was barely done "delivering" orders that were done and I was getting new ones at same time. Now lets see if I can plant some crops LOL

Again my user name is Zeldra so add me to your kingdom friends and I've gotten all of you here in my list...

Last edited:

dickson25

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
server intermident

yeah .. same for me just now.. keep losing connection to server..
i jus exit the game and waited for a while b4 re-trying..
because i ever "lost" some coins, when the server connection hangs in the middle of collecting some payment..
bad luck..

Ol!ver

Oct 2, 2009
www.the-iblog.com
Is anyone else having issues logging in? Sometimes it just sits there, sometimes it asks me to re-enter my password and then lets me in. Been fine until today.

Diathallo

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys, this is my first post here. Joined just because of this game (which I just downloaded today and am addicted to).

I added people from the first two pages and decided to post my name for others to add me as well.

In-game name is Diathallo. Made it easy for all of you, hah.
:)