We Rule Plus+ Usernames & Comments

gogamer2007

Mar 26, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I noticed that chelle. I visited your kingdom because it had a open sign but when I got there none of the shops bubble things would even show. Also Llofte's kingdom shows there are shops open when they are all taken. Hopefully ngmoco fixes this issue soon but other than that awesome game!!!!!

Noreturn

Mar 27, 2010
Visit site
Add me

I have over 20 shops open and alot of open spaces so please add me and ill use your shops aswell. The game is alot of fun.

ID: Noreturn

Ariath

Mar 27, 2010
Visit site
Hey I found this forum after downloading We Rule and looking online for friends to add. Looks like a great community! Please feel free to add me to the game and I will do so as well. :D

SN: Ariath

rws381

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Plus+ support said this about the neighbor issue I've been having:
Hello Rob,

This is an issue we are currently working hard to correct. *We apologize for any inconvenience it may be causing.

Thank you for contacting us,
-Cara

No one that I've added as friends over the last three days is showing on my map. Is this happening to anyone else? It sucks having to go to the friends menu then click View Kingdom every time I want to visit someone.

isisstar888

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
Plus+ support said this about the neighbor issue I've been having:
Hello Rob,

This is an issue we are currently working hard to correct. *We apologize for any inconvenience it may be causing.

Thank you for contacting us,
-Cara

No one that I've added as friends over the last three days is showing on my map. Is this happening to anyone else? It sucks having to go to the friends menu then click View Kingdom every time I want to visit someone.

I am also having the same problem. Kind of annoying, but since you can access everyone through the friends portal, it isn't too bad.

Last edited:

rws381

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
llofte, Your shops are there but there aren't any open signs above them. Things seem to be acting all funny again today.

Chelle

Mar 27, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I noticed that chelle. I visited your kingdom because it had a open sign but when I got there none of the shops bubble things would even show. Also Llofte's kingdom shows there are shops open when they are all taken. Hopefully ngmoco fixes this issue soon but other than that awesome game!!!!!

I wasnt getting any orders either but then all of a sudden the other day I started getting lots of orders so I guess it's pretty random. I tried Llofte's kingdom again today and no luck. I did notice that if no one is ordering the business still generates some cash.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh