Please Add me also

Deus3
    04-06-2010 12:51 PM
    Looking for "friends" on here too... Feel free to add me...mrraDius.
    04-06-2010 01:39 PM
    Okay, this may seem like a stupid question, but how do I "visit" or "see" friend's kingdoms in this game? I've added some of you as friends and some of you have been placing orders from me but I can't for the life of me figure out how to see your shops.

Is it just me or do the instructions for this game blow...

Thanks.
    04-06-2010 01:43 PM
    Is anyone still having trouble buying from other kingdoms? I see the open sign above the kingdom, but when I go in, there are no shops with the open signs. I see shops with other avatars over them, and then shops with nothing over them. I've wondered if this is because I've already ordered something from this kingdom that hasn't been delivered yet, but I usually don't see my avatar over any of the shops... This appears to be random.
    04-06-2010 02:17 PM
    Mine is: rome1453
    04-06-2010 02:33 PM
    Someone add me. I'm trying to expand! Username jgargas
    04-06-2010 02:46 PM
    Is anyone still having trouble buying from other kingdoms? I see the open sign above the kingdom, but when I go in, there are no shops with the open signs. I see shops with other avatars over them, and then shops with nothing over them. I've wondered if this is because I've already ordered something from this kingdom that hasn't been delivered yet, but I usually don't see my avatar over any of the shops... This appears to be random.
    Where do I find this "sign" above other kingdoms??? I still can't figure out how to buy from other people that I've friended.
    04-06-2010 02:50 PM
    Where do I find this "sign" above other kingdoms??? I still can't figure out how to buy from other people that I've friended.

Are you in your kingdom, or have you gotten out to the map with all the other kingdoms of the people you've friended? If you're still in your kingdom, you need to click on the button in the lower left of your screen with the + and little people on it. That will take you out to the map of the other kingdoms. When you get to the map, you'll see the castle of each of your friends and if they have an open shop with no pending orders, there will be a little open sign above the castle.
    04-06-2010 04:02 PM
    pktgumby

Add away!
    04-06-2010 04:09 PM
    Add me if you want I need more places to shop lol

The name is xWhiteFangx
    04-06-2010 04:24 PM
    Add me please!

zsportz
    04-06-2010 04:40 PM
    Are you in your kingdom, or have you gotten out to the map with all the other kingdoms of the people you've friended? If you're still in your kingdom, you need to click on the button in the lower left of your screen with the + and little people on it. That will take you out to the map of the other kingdoms. When you get to the map, you'll see the castle of each of your friends and if they have an open shop with no pending orders, there will be a little open sign above the castle.
    Yeah, see that's the problem, I don't see other people's kingdoms when I go to the screen with the "+ and little people" on it. I only see my kingdom and "invite friends". I friended people today and they must have accepted my invites because I received requests from them to buy goods from me. Why can't I see them???
    04-06-2010 05:17 PM
    Yeah, see that's the problem, I don't see other people's kingdoms when I go to the screen with the "+ and little people" on it. I only see my kingdom and "invite friends". I friended people today and they must have accepted my invites because I received requests from them to buy goods from me. Why can't I see them???
    There are a ton of bugs in the game right now, most likely a lot of it related to network issues.
    04-06-2010 05:22 PM
    You can click on the PLUS+ button on the top right, and go to the PLUS+ home screen. Then click on your character at the top, scroll down until you see friends. Then click on one of your friends and then click Visit Kingdom. That's really cumbersome, but it's the only way I can get to some of my friends.
    04-06-2010 05:28 PM
    Just recently loaded it on my iPhone and iPad, user name AnglSprtn go ahead and add me if you wish more friends the better
    04-06-2010 05:46 PM
    Feel free to add me too, added a few random people from on here myself.

username: Ventura
    04-06-2010 06:14 PM
    I need friends! :-)
    Please add "cublu". Thank you!
    04-06-2010 07:06 PM
    I need friends too. Please add me please
    "fansze"
    04-06-2010 07:30 PM
    I'll be adding folks from this thread.

I'm staein.
    04-06-2010 09:05 PM
    I'm photojojo
    04-07-2010 08:14 AM
    hi all!
    ive been adding everyone that i have come across on this thread. Once again, feel free to add me. (mrsT150810).. also, if you would like an extra person, my fiance has an account (MrT79), which he would be more than happy to accept! =) Both of us are on it alot, lol and we will do lots of business with you =D

thanks again
    Maria xx
    04-07-2010 10:21 AM
    i've added you guys! add me too! ----> Error0Loading <---- the 0 is zero.
    04-07-2010 11:49 AM
    Add me too!!! Lex1078
    04-07-2010 12:50 PM
    i've added you guys! add me too! ----> Error0Loading <---- the 0 is zero.
    LOL, I saw your name pop up on my phone, and I thought the game was having connection problems and couldn't load properly
    04-07-2010 04:01 PM
    Add me too my username is fxgrrr
    04-07-2010 04:39 PM
879 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD