We Rule Plus+ Usernames & Comments

tursastin

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Dear all,

You are cordially invited to visit the lovely neighbourhoods of the Tursastin kingdom.

We are here to receive your orders and promptly deliver the goods. Our master is currently at level 13 and he's dedicated to expand the local ecosystem -- new shops and venues are opened every single day!

We are friendly people. Come visit our stores and place some orders and we will devote some time to stop at your shops, too!

Sincerely yours,

Happy folks of the Tursastin kingdom

:)

mjaquith56

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I added you as a friend and your "kingdom" has an Open sign above it, yet when I enter in, there are no Open businesses, and none have anyone's avatar above it. This has happened on about 3 others that I have as friends and I can't figure out why...unless...have you "accepted" the orders from people who have placed them? Because maybe that's why it says you're open for business, yet there aren't any businesses available since people have already placed an order, even though it hasn't been accepted.

That's the only thing I can figure out, otherwise, they're really having problems with this app.

Dear all,

You are cordially invited to visit the lovely neighbourhoods of the Tursastin kingdom.

We are here to receive your orders and promptly deliver the goods. Our master is currently at level 13 and he's dedicated to expand the local ecosystem -- new shops and venues are opened every single day!

We are friendly people. Come visit our stores and place some orders and we will devote some time to stop at your shops, too!

Sincerely yours,

Happy folks of the Tursastin kingdom

:)

xxspectrexx

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
Add me please I am level 16 and have had only 1 order I have a ton of shops come and see the Infern0 My user name is Dantesinfern0!!!

Last edited:

Evinstorme

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
It is so cool to see everyone continue to work on their Kingdoms, thankfully with this latest update
from ngmaco:), I can really cruise thru everyones shops in their Kingdoms, I really love this game as much as all of you, with our loyalty to it, it can't help but improve for us, HAPPY SHOPPING~~~

Last edited:

punkpuppy

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
Actually, I have the same problem with many of the friends I add. I wonder if it's some kind of glitch?

I added you as a friend and your "kingdom" has an Open sign above it, yet when I enter in, there are no Open businesses, and none have anyone's avatar above it. This has happened on about 3 others that I have as friends and I can't figure out why...unless...have you "accepted" the orders from people who have placed them? Because maybe that's why it says you're open for business, yet there aren't any businesses available since people have already placed an order, even though it hasn't been accepted.

That's the only thing I can figure out, otherwise, they're really having problems with this app.

tursastin

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site

This seems to be a bug in the game and they are working on fixing it.

I think only two people have been able to place an order in my kingdom and for last 24 hours there have been none so I'm really hoping they will fix it quickly.

I can see from the Plus+ follower list when someone has added me as their friend and I keep adding my followers as my friends, too. I think I have already ordered something from your kingdom so business is not entirely dead! :)

Evinstorme

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Tursastin just visited your Kingdom, and agree that all your shops are not open for business
or showing anyone having placed an order at all, don't give up it has got to get better :)

nyconx

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
Username: nyconx

I have a ton of buildings always available. I have over 100 buildings for you to use.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro