Hello, I am xedhimself
    Add me please!
    04-26-2010 07:34 PM
    Hi, I'm level 17 and have heaps and heaps of businesses open and ready for orders!
    drfs
    04-26-2010 07:39 PM
    Mjaquith56 I agree with you, but we are addicted to the game, and who new so many other people
    would get hooked so quickly, ngmoco needs loads and loads of new servers to stop us from getting
    kicked off over and over and over again. I think ngmoco never realized how fast our friends list's would grow, bad miscalculation on their part
    I'm addicted too In the last 2 days I've spent a lot of time online trying to figure out why we're all having these problems. From the different forums, this is what I figured out:

1. the reason why we can't order from businesses sometimes, and/or why no one is ordering from us, is because there's a limit of 35 orders that can be placed, incoming and outgoing combined. Say you have 15 businesses yourself, then you can place no more than 20 orders with others if you want all of yours to be filled.

2. getting kicked off repeatedly? probably has to do with the RAM in the phones and ngmoco's inability to clear the cache after visiting different kingdoms. so after 2 or 3 visits...boom, you're kicked off.

3. they blame servers for bad connections. well, of course that's what it is. but why can't they fix it? they say that it's intermittent and will be fixed. not true, i always have problems. oh well...

And hoping that I don't make this too long...but one thing that has become clear. it's NOT a good thing to build the small businesses over and over and over. since there's a limit on how many orders you can have, i'm not going to waste my orders on the small ones that don't pay me well. i look, leave, and move on to the ones that are worth my time. so for those of you who have 10, 20 or 30 of those seamstress businesses, i keep going. and those who are up in the higher levels have also figured that out. save your coins to buy the bigger and bigger businesses.

that's all! and after promising to buy from everyone, now i find out i can't if i've reached my limit. i'll try my best, though!

04-26-2010 07:43 PM
    Please add me, I'm just getting going.

crianor
    04-26-2010 09:14 PM
    Please add:

TonyoTomato and fisher8605
    04-26-2010 11:15 PM
    Deus, I love how you laid out your kingdom! It's one of the best designs I've seen!

Deus3 again
    04-27-2010 01:05 AM
    Your welcome thepuppy and I am also addicted to the game, hey everyone isn't it funny when you
    visit other kingdoms, everyone has built the new farm already even with all the problems, can't wait to see what new building ngmoco comes up with next.

Yeah, I noticed that there are barns everywhere! It's great! Keep thinking of what kind of businesses I'd want to have created.
    04-27-2010 01:09 AM
    Add: Woutrrr
    17+ shops waiting for customers...
    04-27-2010 03:39 PM
    Plz add: Bdash
    lvl 17 - enjoying we rule
    04-27-2010 05:02 PM
    Please add: Wooly17
    Level 19
    Thanks!
    04-27-2010 06:04 PM
    Add us plz: caole261188 and joliebeautydeli

Only level 9, but there are several businesses opened!
    04-27-2010 08:03 PM
    Add Me! MukawaM

04-27-2010 08:34 PM
    Love the game, hate the problems with it. Like some of you, the game is quitting on me too. I assume it the game itself and not my iPod Touch. I'll just wait and hope for an update!

You can add me if you like. I seem to always have open businesses. I am one of the few that have put some thought into my land. I have roads and fences and plenty of trees. I'm not just looking to stack as many businesses as I can to get points.

loyrob - level 15 at the moment. Thanks!
    04-28-2010 02:45 AM
    so addiction has indeed taken over! haha

level 21 and counting

I have 35+ shops... so come shop!

despite the 8 pages of fellow kingdoms, most shops are open. The only ones with people shopping are 3 of the 5 griffins, and my one dragon cave

So add me and come shop. I visit others and shop often too!

Pezzo33 is my screen name

also, I now have gotten my GF addicted, and she is trying to build up her kingdom. add her too!

cwavedes

last... is the we rule for ipad and we rule for iphone/touch not compatible? it seems people that add me with the ipad stay as followers and not friends..?
    04-28-2010 08:46 AM
    i cant add people
    04-28-2010 08:51 AM
    Add me! Plus+ username is Raaedey
    04-28-2010 11:03 AM
    Think I'm going to ditch this game now. Getting very frustrated trying to always get connected to the game server and moving stuff around.

Now that I've made it up to level 20, and now have the top castle, what's the point in continuing on? The game developers have failed to keep members interested in the game by making levelling up rewarding.

How about anyone else? Feel the same?
    04-28-2010 11:51 AM
    Hello Everyone,

This is an awesome game lots of fun and addicting. Yes it has issues but I'm sure they are working on them.

Please add me to your kingdom.

My User name is Mythos44

I look forward to playing with you all.

If you add me I check my followers regularly and add you.

thanks again

Mythos44
    04-28-2010 01:20 PM
    My username is lalalalauren7
    add me!
    04-28-2010 06:57 PM
    Hi Datacentre, I also get frustrated with the constant down time, but we all have to remember that
    apple is approving over 1500 new apps a week, so imagine the wait for developers to get new updates approved, probably over 10,000 request in que, when a game is this popular it is going to take a lot of time to resolve each issue, but I am willing to wait for the rewards down the line, that being said come on and hang in their with the rest of us Datecentre, when you get frustrated take a break and then come back, if you got to lvl 20 I know you want to get lvl 21, 22, 23, 24 etc
    Last edited by Evinstorme; 04-29-2010 at 03:03 AM. Reason: misspelling
    04-29-2010 03:02 AM
    Hi goran12 I added you to friends list, lol but you have no shops built yet, so waiting at your gate to
    do business hee hee
    04-29-2010 03:18 AM
    I agree Mythos44 and I am just as addicted
    Last edited by Evinstorme; 04-29-2010 at 06:42 AM.
    04-29-2010 03:21 AM
    plz add: jedi2832 and summertt
    04-29-2010 08:14 AM
    pls add me im always active and i reply quickly on notifications!
    zxcvb9
    04-29-2010 10:36 AM
    First off, expect lots of lagging and crashing in this game, but here are some helpful tips based on my experiences.

Once you are inside your kingdom it is pretty stable, but leaving it to go visit other kingdoms will lead to crashing at some point. So if you are tending your garden, leave the app on and stay inside your kingdom.

If you are inside your kingdom and it you get the "server too busy" error or something like that, you can hit OK and ignore it. You will stay connected. But if you get this message when you are outside your kingdom, then you must reboot.

One exception that sometimes works is when you are outside your kingdom and you get a connection failure message, you can go into the plus+ section then return to the kingdoms and you will be refreshed without needing to reboot. About 30% success rate.

Bottom line: you will most likely crash when you go kingdom hopping, and least likely to crash if you stay in your kingdom.

Hope this was helpful, if so, come visit one of my 120 shops, most are always open.

Plus+: BaldOne
    04-29-2010 12:16 PM
879 ... 1415161718 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD